ACC Online Learning
THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING THE 2020 ACC VIRTUAL ATW!
Thank you for participating in the three-day ACC 2020 Virtual Airports Technical Workshop (ATW), August 4-6. Over 230 aviation professionals participated in online general sessions, technical breakouts, and networking opportunities with industry subject matter experts and FAA decision makers. Sessions addressed key airport technical issues and representatives from both the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and leading airport consultants discussed and reviewed aviation-related technical regulatory issues.
We look forward to seeing you again at the ACC 2021 Airports Technical Workshop (ATW).
SUBMIT YOUR ATTENDANCE VERIFICATION/EVALUATION SURVEY TO EARN PDH OR CM CREDITS
Please review the ATW Accreditation FAQs found by clicking on "Resources" to the left or at the bottom of the page.
Participants can register to claim either PDH or CM credits beginning at 3:30 p.m. on Thursday, August 6th. Once registered, don't foret to complete bot the required Attendance Verification and Evaluation Survey by Friday, August 21st at 5:00 p.m. EDT.
THANK YOU TO C&S COMPANIES FOR SPONSORING THE ATW NETWORKING SOCIAL
ABOUT THE 2020 ACC VIRTUAL AIRPORTS TECHNICAL WORKSHOP (ATW)
The 2020 ACC Virtual Airports Technical Workshop will provide participants with online general sessions, technical breakouts, and networking opportunities with industry subject matter experts and FAA decision makers.
Addressing key airport technical issues, representatives from the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) are participating along with leading airport consultants to discuss and review aviation-related technical regulatory issues.
Two workshop tracks - available to all attendees - will cover the latest in airport design, engineering, planning, and environmental topics. Additionally, general sessions will feature discussions about the latest on FAA’s response to the COVID-19 disruptions to aviation, the CARES Act stimulus funding, impacts on airport capital development programs, and more.
At the end of the 2020 ACC Virtual Airports Technical Workshop, participants will be able to:
• Summarize current FAA policy on new approach and departure procedures and identify possible changes to planning and design issues including airfield markings and layouts.
• Discuss key changes in the new version of FAA Advisory Circular 150-5300-13B Airport Design, and how current and future projects would be impacted.
• Explain the updated standards in airfield design and construction and discuss how their changes have affected new and ongoing airfield work.
• Describe FAA’s process in collecting airport and aeronautical data to meet the demands of the Next Generation National Airspace System.
• Recognize federal efforts to streamline the airport planning and environmental process, changes effected and timeline impacts for capital program development.
• Report on several ongoing issues and policy changes within the industry including the effects of PFAS on the environment, community impacts of noise at airports and noise management policy, and changes to environmental grants.
• Apply best practices in following FAA policy on airport forecasting methods including the facility implications and define best practices.
• Identify the changes taking place in the industry due to climate change and how airports and the overall aviation industry is working to prepare for and accommodate any affects.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|