ACC Online Learning
COVID-19 TEST VERIFICATION -AND QUESTIONS
If you have any questions specific to the Vital Circle application or verification of submitted test results, please contact The Vital Circle Validation Team, email@example.com, 312-515-3426, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. CT. We also encourage you to look for their email communication as to your test results in your spam/junk email.
During the upcoming Airport Consultants Council 43rd Annual Conference & Exposition (ACC) on October 24 – 27, 2021, Vital Circle will be providing HIPAA compliant testing verifications as a requirement for your attendance at the event. Quick summary of what you need to know:
• Tests should be dated within 3 days of the first conference event you plan to attend. For example, if the first event you plan to attend is the opening session on Sunday, then your test should be dated Thursday or later.
• PCR or rapid antigen test is acceptable.
• Test must be administered by a clinician (no self-administered/over the counter tests will be accepted).
• Each attendee must have a unique email address. If you are bringing a guest, the guest must be registered for the conference and they must submit their results separately using a different email address.
• Please do not attempt to submit a result more than 3 days in advance. Your result will be rejected and you may be unable to resubmit via the portal. You will have to contact Vital Circle directly.
• If your result is rejected, you will receive an email with the reasons and you will need to work directly with Vital Circle on a resolution. ACC staff will not have access to your submission or the reason for the rejection. The only details that ACC staff will have is whether or not you have been cleared to attend the conference.
• Test results may not be submitted to ACC staff on-site.
• Test results must be submitted here: Vital Circle RF or using your phone with the QR code below.
• Additional details follow.
Each ACC attendee will submit their COVID-19 test results (clinically administered (i.e., no home testing), antigen or PCR, 3 days prior to your first event on-site) for verification using the following site (Vital Circle RF). This web-based application will provide event attendees with the ability to securely submit their COVID-19 test results for validation and confirmation of your attendance at the event.
After you have submitted your negative COVID-19 test result, using the Vital Circle HIPAA secure web-based application and your documents have been verified, you will receive an email confirmation from the Vital Circle Validation Team (firstname.lastname@example.org), indicating that your documents have been reviewed, approved and you are eligible/have met the requirements for entry into the event.
If additional information is required to complete your verification, the Vital Circle Validation Team will contact you via the email and/or cell phone number provided during your test submission. If you do receive a follow-up request for additional information, please make sure to respond in a timely fashion, so your entry into the event is not delayed upon your arrival. We suggest that you save and/or print and bring with you, the email verification confirmation for entry to the event.
The Vital Circle web-based application is HIPAA compliant and provides event organizers with the data needed to reduce COVID-19 exposure risk for attendees.
Thank you in advance for submitting your negative COVID-19 test results (clinically administered, antigen or PCR, 72 hours prior to arrival), to bring us back to safe in-person events in 2021 and beyond!
ACC ANNUAL CONFERENCE DUTY OF CARE
2021 ACC ANNUAL CONFERENCE DUTY OF CARE
ACC is committed to ensuring the safest possible environment for staff, attendees, and exhibitors at the ACC 2021 Annual Conference in Napa Valley. ACC and the Silverado Resort & Spa will follow the latest CDC, CDPH, and local guidelines, and implement preventive measures to reduce the potential spread of COVID-19.
Attendees should review and plan to abide by the following guidelines while attending the Annual Conference.
ON-SITE DURING THE ANNUAL CONFERENCE
• All attendees and their guests will abide by state and local ordinances and the Silverado Resort & Spa policies related to COVID-19 prevention. The Silverado Resort will follow the CDC and local authority guidance at the time of the conference.
• The Silverado Resort’s policies and practices can be found here.
• Please regularly wash and sanitize your hands throughout the day, and we also request that you practice social distancing whenever possible.
• Disposable masks will be provided at ACC registration desk for those who wish to wear them. Masks are required in all public areas of the resort – though they are not required in the meeting rooms. If you have not been vaccinated, we ask that you wear a face covering in the meeting rooms as well.
• We kindly ask that you avoid interacting with other conference participants and staff until you receive clearance from Vital Circle of your COVID test results. If you received email confirmation from Vital Circle that your result was acceptable, you may pick up your badge at the conference registration area near the Silverado Ballroom, located inside the Mansion.
• If an attendee begins to actively experience COVID-19 symptoms during the conference they should self-quarantine immediately and notify ACC staff.
• Conference attendees should self-monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and are asked to contact ACC if they test positive for COVID-19 up to 14 days after returning home.
PERSONAL ACCOUNTABILITY COMMITMENT
By registering for – and attending – the ACC 2021 Annual Conference, you agree to abide by, and engage in, the outlined health-and-safety conduct outlined above and you acknowledge and understand that you are knowingly and freely assuming all risks related to illness and infectious diseases, such as COVID-19, by attending this event. Refusal to adhere to these policies and abide by these precautions may result in immediate removal from the ACC Annual Conference and cancellation of the registration, without receiving a refund.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|