ACC Online Learning
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 23
2:00 – 5:00 p.m. - ACC Board of Directors Meeting - Buena Vista/Sutter Home
5:00 - 6:30 p.m. - ACC Board Reception
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 24
10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. - ACC Board of Directors Meeting - Beringer
12:00 – 6:00 p.m. - Registration Open - Registration Desk Sponsored by Mead & Hunt - Silverado East Foyer
• Hotel Room Key Cards sponsored by Connico Inc.
• Conference Lanyards sponsored by Whiting-Turner Contracting Company
12:00 – 6:00 p.m. – ACC Members Foundation Raffle Open - Fairway Deck
1:00 – 3:45 p.m. - Exhibitor Set Up - Fairway Deck
2:00 – 3:00 p.m. – ACC Committee Meetings
• Planning & Environmental – Trefethen
• Terminal & Facilities – Martini
• Finance & Project Delivery – Sutter Home
• Awards – Silverado Ballroom
• Security – Buena Vista
• Engineering – will meet Monday, 4:15 p.m. - Silverado Ballroom
3:30 – 5:00 p.m. – Welcome to Napa! 2021 ACC Membership Meeting - Silverado Ballroom
5:15 – 6:00 p.m. – ACC Leadership/First-Timers/New ACC Members Networking Reception (Invitation Only) - Royal Oak
The ACC leadership, the Board of Directors and Committee leadership invites new ACC members, first time Annual Conference attendees, and non-members attending to a special networking reception. An interactive networking opportunity will be featured. Refreshments and light hors d’oeuvres will be served.
6:00 – 7:00 p.m. – Welcome Reception in the Exhibit Hall - Sponsored by Woolpert, Inc. - Fairway Deck
Refreshments and light hors d’oeuvres will be served.
7:15 p.m. – ACC Past Board Chairs Dinner (Invitation Only) - Royal Oak
MONDAY, OCTOBER 25
7:30 a.m. – Full Breakfast with Exhibitors in the Exhibit Hall - Sponsored by RS&H - Fairway Deck
7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. - Registration Open
7:15 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. - ACC Members Foundation Raffle Open - Fairway Deck
8:30 – 9:30 a.m. – Fireside Chat with FAA - State of the Industry - Silverado Ballroom
• Brad Mims, Deputy Administrator, Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
9:30 – 9:45 a.m. – Refreshment Break with Exhibitors - Sponsored by Inpro - Fairway Deck
9:45 – 11:00 a.m. – Where are We Going? Aviation Industry - Part I - Silverado Ballroom
This session will feature perspectives from airport owners representing large- and medium-hub airports, and airline representatives. Hear from industry leaders on prospects for recovery in 2022 and beyond, and implications on airport capital development programs.
• Jill Geboy, Project Manager, Woolpert, Inc. (Moderator)
• Candace McGraw, Chief Executive Officer, Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport
• Ian Redhead, Deputy Director, Kansas City International Airport
• Ginger Evans, Chief Strategy Officer, CAG Holdings, LLC
11:00 – 11:15 a.m. – Refreshment Break with Exhibitors - Sponsored by Crawford, Murphy, & Tilly, Inc. - Fairway Deck
11:15 - 12:30 p.m. – Where are We Going? Aviation Industry – Part II - Silverado Ballroom
Similar to Part I, this session will feature perspectives from representatives of small-hub, non-primary and GA airports, along with trends in business aviation and new trends in air service.
• Chad Nixon, President, McFarland Johnson (Moderator)
• David Edwards, President/CEO, Greenville Spartanburg International Airport
• Jim Elwood, Director, Jackson Hole Airport Authority
• Jon Stout, Airport Manager, Charles M. Schulz, Sonoma County Airport
• Robin Hunt, Deputy Director, FAA Western Pacific Regional Office
12:30 – 1:00 p.m. – Appetizer Break - Sponsored by Urban Engineers, Inc. - Fairway Deck
1:00 – 2:00 p.m. - 2021 ACC Awards Luncheon - Sponsored by Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc. - Silverado Ballroom
ACC Aviation Award of Excellence
• Faith Varwig, Principal, Faith Group, LLC (Award Presenter)
• Christina Cassotis, CEO, Allegheny County Airport Authority (Award Recipient)
ACC Board of Directors Chair Award
• Larry Studdiford, ACC Board of Directors Chair, President, Studdiford Technical Solutions, LLC (Award Presenter)
2:00 – 2:30 p.m. - Dessert Break - Fairway Deck
2:30 – 3:45 p.m. – Filling the Pipeline: How to Effectively Engage the Next Generation of Airport Development Experts - Silverado Ballroom
The airport development industry still struggles to attract the next generation of experts into the pipeline. What does the future pipeline look like? What are the most effective ways to engage students in this world of soundbites and social media? Hear from experts on strategies to attract students and guide them to eventual employment and success in your companies.
• Fin Bonset, Director of Aviation Services, VHB (Moderator)
• Seth Young, Senior Director of Aviation, DY Consultants
• Jasenka Rakas, Research, Civil and Environmental Engineering Department, University of California, Berkeley
• Dr. Felicia Martin Latief, STEM Instructional Supervisor, Prince Georges County Public Schools
• Tameka S. Woodruff, Ph.D., Science and Technology Program Coordinator, Prince George's Public Schools - Oxon Hill High School
3:45 – 4:15 p.m. – Refreshment Break with Exhibitors - Sponsored by Leidos - Fairway Deck
4:15 - 5:15 p.m. - Engineering Committee Meeting - Silverado Ballroom
5:15 - 6:30 p.m. – Wine Reception - Sponsored by the Concord Group - The Arbor
6:30 – 8:00 p.m. – Networking Dinner / ACC Members Foundation Live Auction - The Pavilion
8:00 p.m. ‐ Midnight – Hospitality Suite - Sponsored by Arconas Corporation, Arora Engineers, Inc., and Vesta Rea & Associates, LLC - Vinter's Court / Outside Terrace
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 26
7:45 a.m. – Full Breakfast with Exhibitors in the Exhibit Hall - Fairway Deck
9:00 – 10:15 a.m. – Where Are We Going? AEC Industry - Silverado Ballroom
In the post-pandemic landscape, how has the AEC industry changed? What changes are temporary vs. permanent? What challenges are companies facing in their operations, and what should they account for in future business planning? This informative session will provide an overview of AEC industry performance benchmarks and strategies to adjust to the new normal.
• Mary Ellen Eagan, President & CEO, HMMH (Moderator)
• Manik Arora, CEO, Arora Engineers
• Darryl Daniels, CEO, Jacobsen Daniels
• Belinda Hargrove, Managing Principal, TransSolutions
• Terry Ruhl, President, INFRADEVCO LLC
10:15 – 10:45 a.m. – Refreshment Break with Exhibitors - Sponsored by Woodward & Associates - Fairway Deck
10:45 – 12:00 noon – Human Capital, DEI and the Industry: Panel Discussion
As we enter into recovery, companies are quickly finding that they need talent to meet the many capital projects that have restarted. At the same time, companies are working to proactively address the impactful events of 2020 and finding ways to be more diverse and inclusive. This session will focus on best practices and lessons learned in human capital and diversity, and what’s in store for the future.
• Eric Potts, Associate Account Director, Freese and Nichols, Inc. (Moderator)
• Tricia Hatley, Executive Vice President or Operations, Freese and Nichols, Inc.; President, NSPE
• Kelvin Solco, CEO, The Solco Group
• Stacee Barkley, Global Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Leader, DPR Construction
• Katherine Preston, Director, Aviation Environmental Services, HMMH
12:00 – 1:15 p.m. – Lunch - Sponsored by Studdiford Technical Solutions, LLC - Fairway Deck & Silverado Ballroom
1:15 – 2:45 p.m. – Firm Forum Breakout Session I – Human Capital and DEI Discussions
We are bringing back the popular ACC Firm Forums, where representatives from small, medium and large companies can convene and explore topics relevant to their companies. This first session will offer small group, interactive discussions around the challenges and opportunities of increasing human capital and diversity within your company.
• Individual/Small - Buena Vista
• Medium - Sutter Home
• Large - Silverado Ballroom
• Individual/Small - Susan Winslow, P.E., President, Tela Vuota, PLLC and Belinda Hargrove, Managing Principal, TransSolutions
• Medium - Greg Heaton, AICP, C.M., P.E., Aviation Group Manager, Crawford, Murphy & Tilly, Inc.
• Large - Matt Wenham, ENV SP, P.E., Vice President, C&S Companies
2:45 – 3:00 p.m. – Refreshments Break - Fairway Deck
3:00 – 4:30 p.m. – Firm Forum Breakout Session II - Buena Vista, Sutter Home, Silverado Ballroom
Session II of the Firm Forum breakout session will offer small group, interactive discussions around the key business-related issues.
4:30 – 5:15 p.m. – Firm Forum Summary Reports / Closing Ceremonies / 2022 Annual Conference Welcome - Silverado Ballroom
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 27
7:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. - ACC Members Foundation Golf Tournament - Coordinated/Sponsored by SSi and Co-Sponsored by envirosuite - Silverado Golf Club & South Course
The ACC Foundation golf tournament will be held on the Silverado Resort's PGA South Course, redesigned by PGA hall-of-famer and owner Johnny Miller.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|