ACC Online Learning
ACC Lunch & Learn On-Demand Webinar - Airport Checkpoint Screening in an Era of Social Distancing
How will the aviation industry recover from COVID-19 impacts more quickly? Hear from Smiths Detection experts on security screening strategies that will help passengers and employees regain the confidence needed for market recovery. Topics explored will include the benefits of checkpoint CT and remote screening, as well as other solutions that will help airports manage a broader range of risks.
At the end of this ACC Lunch & Learn webinar, participants will be able to:
• Identify strategies, innovations and technologies that will help airports to recover
• Discover how to preserve security levels while accommodating new health and hygiene measures
• Recognize what solutions can be deployed to maintain social distancing at checkpoint
• Apply heightened safety and additional hygiene measures to avoid congestion and reduce touch points
• Sally Nordeen (Moderator), Senior Business Development Director - Aviation, Smiths Detection
• Richard Thompson, Global Director Sales, Aviation, Smiths Detection
• Kevin Riordan, Head of Airports & Checkpoint Solutions, Smiths Detection
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
Credits/hours are not provided for ACC Lunch & Learn webinars. However, participants who register and attend can download/print a certificate of completion in their ACC Training Hub user account Dashboard.