ACC Online Learning
ACC Complimentary Lunch & Learn Webinar - Leveraging Digital Signage to Improve Passenger Experience and Optimize Airport Operations
Includes a Live Web Event on 11/01/2022 at 1:00 PM (EDT)
Digital signage is not new in airports, but historically the screens have been focused on specific applications such as FIDS, GIDS, and BIDS. With Omnivex digital signage software, it is possible to turn your digital signs into an integrated network of screens that will enable you to improve passenger experience and optimize airport operations. Learn how Omnivex and Radiant Technology Group have enabled airports to create rich experiences and drive content to all of their screens from one system.
At the end of this ACC Lunch & Learn webinar, participants will be able to:
• Identify areas within airport where digital signage could be effective.
• Identify ways to use digital signage to improve airport operations.
• Create a rich passenger experience using digital signage.
• Apply best practices to future projects.
• Neil Bron Chatwood, Airport Solution Specialist, Omnivex Corporation
• Doug Freutel, Vice President & Visionary, Radiant Technology Group
• Chris Marquardt, Director of IT Systems, Metropolitan Airports Commission
THANK YOU TO OUR LUNCH & LEARN WEBINAR SPONSOR
ACC extends a special thank you to Omnivex Corporation for generously sponsoring and presenting this complimentary Lunch & Learn webinar.
As a professional courtesy to Omnivex Corporation for preparing and offering this complimentary webinar, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org in the event you need to cancel your registration.