ACC Online Learning
Here are answers to our more frequently asked questions about the new ACC Training Hub:
Am I eligible to create an account in the ACC Training Hub?
• Any employee/location of an ACC member company, airport or a local/state/Federal government agency is welcome to create an account in the new ACC Training Hub.
My company is an ACC member. How do I ensure that I receive the ACC member discounts?
• Employees of ACC member employees receive special discounts on training webinars and courses. Click on "ACC Member" under User Type when creating your ACC Training Hub account.
How do I find out if my company is an ACC member?
• If you are unsure whether your company is a member of ACC, please visit our online membership directory and search for your organization.
Should I make an account if I already have ACC website login credentials provided by ACC?
• Yes. The ACC Training Hub is separate from ACC's main website. Each user wanting to register for a webinar or online course will need to create a new account in the ACC Training Hub, established with their work email address and a password of their choice.
Why do I have to use my work email address when creating an account?
• In order for ACC to comply with the standards outlined by professional accreditation organizations/state licensing boards – and to report credits/hours to participants for completion of webinars and online courses – users will need to provide their work email address when creating an ACC Training Hub account.
How do I change my account profile information?
• Click on “Profile” on the menu bar, make any needed changes/updates to your user account profile, and be sure to click on “Save” once completed.
Is the registration fee for ACC live webinars “per person” or “per organization?”
• The registration fee for ACC live webinars is “per person.” The registration fee includes access to the webinar training by the paid registrant, copies of the PowerPoint slides and handouts, and receipt of designated accreditation credits/hours.
Are there discounts for registering multiple participants for an ACC live webinar?
• Yes. Your organization can save 20% to 40% by purchasing an ACC Corporate Seat Bundle of 25 or 50 “seats” for any combination of upcoming ACC live webinars.
Can I share my webinar log-in with others interested in earning credits/hours?
• No. The registration fee for live webinars is “per person.” The sharing of your log-in credentials to provide access to the webinar by non-registered individuals is prohibited. Doing so will nullify the issuance of your credits/hours for attending, as ACC cannot meet the required accreditation criteria to verify your attendance – or your participation for the entire duration of the webinar – with multiple log-ins under your name.
I registered for an ACC live webinar. How do I log-in to the webinar on the day of the event?
• Log-in to your ACC Training Hub account and click on “Learner Dashboard” on the menu bar. Your registration for the ACC webinar should appear. Click on “Upcoming Live Event" underneath the title of the webinar.
Is there a phone number I need to call to participate in ACC live webinars?
• No. The webinar audio for the webinar will stream through your computer speakers, so please make sure you have the volume turned up on your laptop/desktop.
How do I test my Internet browser to ensure it is compatible for viewing ACC live webinars?
• Log-in to your ACC Training Hub account and click on “Learner Dashboard” on the menu bar. Click on “Upcoming Live Event" underneath the title of the webinar you’ve registered for. There will be an option to “Test Your Browser" which we recommend you do well in advance of the start of the webinar. NOTE: ACC recommends that users install and use the Google Chrome web browser when participating in our live webinars.
What is the refund policy for ACC live webinars?
• Refunds will be issued in full for registration cancellations received in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org up to three (3) business days prior to the start of the webinar. Cancellations made less than three (3) business days from the start of the webinar will receive a refund minus 50% of the registration fee OR the registration can be applied to a future ACC webinar within six months.
What are the criteria to earn credits/hours for participating in ACC live webinars?
• Participants are responsible for meeting all the following criteria to earn accreditation credits/hours for ACC webinars:
o Be a paid and registered participant for the webinar;
o Log-in to the webinar no later than 12:55 p.m. EDT through their ACC Training Hub account;
o Attend for the full 90-minute duration of the webinar (credits are not issued for partial attendance); and
o Complete/submit the webinar evaluation survey through their ACC Training Hub account by the outlined deadline.
What if I attend the webinar but don’t meet the accreditation criteria and deadlines?
• ACC must adhere to strict standards as a registered and approved continuing education provider. As such, ACC will request a $50 processing fee and signed accreditation affidavit to issue credits/hours to participants failing to meet the outlined accreditation criteria and deadlines.
How do I obtain my earned PDH credits and certificates of completion for attending ACC webinars?
• ACC reports attendance and PDH credits for eligible participants directly to RCEP.net within three weeks of the conclusion of the webinar. Participants will receive an automated email directly from RCEP with notification of reporting of attendance/PDH credits by ACC. Participants can log-in to their RCEP account and download/print a copy of their certificate of completion. If the participant does not have an existing account with RCEP, one is automatically created for them when ACC reports webinar attendance/PDH credits. The automated email sent to the participant from RCEP will include details on how to log-in to their new account, along with a temporary account password. PLEASE NOTE: ACC does not have access to the RCEP account of any participant, nor information on account passwords. Participants will need to contact RCEP directly at (202) 347-7474 for assistance, or can visit RCEP.net, enter their work email address in the log-in, and click "Forgot Password."
How do I obtain CM credits for attending ACC webinars?
• Attendees holding the AICP professional designation must self-report their CM credits to the American Planning Association (APA) for participating in this webinar. Please refer to APA/AICP course number provided by ACC during the webinar when reporting your CM credits to APA.tate, or Federal government agency.
Do the ACC on-demand webinars offer accreditation credits/hours?
• PDH, CM and LU credits/hours are not offered for ACC on-demand webinars. However, after viewing the on-demand webinar and completing the evaluation survey, participants can download a certificate of completion.
Can I earn accreditation credits/hours by participating in the 24/7 RedVector courses?
• Yes. Most of the 300 RedVector on-demand courses have been approved for credits/hours by state/province licensing boards and professional accreditation organizations including – but not limited to – the American Institute of Architects, American Academy of Environmental Engineers, American Society of Landscape Architects, American Institute of Constructors, National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies, International Code Council, Ontario Association of Certified Engineering Technicians and Technologists, Canadian Registered Safety Professionals, the Society for Marketing Professional Services, American Society of Civil Engineers, Engineers Ireland, Construction Management Association of America, International Society of Automation, Project Management Institute (PMI), BOMI International, Green Business Certification, Inc., Association of Energy Engineers, International Facility Management Association, Design-Build Institute of America, American Society of Professional Estimators, and International Association of Administrative Professionals.