ACC Online Learning
ATW Accreditation FAQs
To ensure your successful completion of the ATW accreditation criteria, and earn 9.25 PDH or CM credits - PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:
What criteria are participants responsible for completing to earn 9.25 credits for the 2019 ACC ATW?
To earn the 9.25 credits for attending the August 15-16, 2019 ACC, ATW participants are required to meet – and complete – the following accreditation criteria by 5:00 p.m. EST on Friday, September 6th:
1. If you already have an ACC Training Hub user account, you will need to log-in to your existing account in the upper right-hand corner of the ACC Training Hub home page.
2. If you don’t have a user account, create an ACC Training Hub user account with your work email address for reporting of attendance/credits:
• Email addresses provided when creating an account must match the name on the user account.
• Do not provide an email address for anyone other than the individual for whom the account is being created.
3. Have been a paid registrant for – and attended – the entire two-day 2019 ACC ATW, August 15-16 (credits will not be issued to any participant for partial attendance/registration);
4. Register for one of the two 2019 ACC ATW accreditation products (PDH or CM) below, which will be available beginning at 3:00 p.m. EST on Friday, August 16th. Do not register for both the PDH and the CM product, as you can only claim credits for one or the other; and
5. Complete BOTH the 2019 ACC ATW Attendance Verification AND the Evaluation Survey. Completion of the Attendance Verification and/or Evaluation Survey by non-2019 ATW participants will nullify the issuance of credits.
$50 Late Fee for Completing Accreditation Criteria After September 6th
ACC must adhere to strict standards as a registered and approved continuing education provider. As such, ACC requires a $50 late processing fee to issue credits to 2019 ACC ATW participants who are claiming accreditation after 5:00 p.m. EST on Friday, September 6th.
How do participants access their PDH credits and certificate of completion once they complete the accreditation criteria?
ACC will report attendance for eligible participants directly to RCEP.net by September 13th, and after receipt of both your completed Accreditation Verification and Evaluation Survey. Participants will receive an automated email directly from RCEP/ACEC with notification of reporting of attendance/PDH credits by ACC. It is recommended that you check your junk or spam email in-box in the event this email is not approved for distribution by your company’s email firewall/spam filter. Upon receipt of the email, participants can then log-in to their RCEP account and download/print a copy of their certificate of completion.
If the participant does not have an existing account with RCEP, one is automatically created for them when ACC reports ATW attendance/PDH credits. The automated email sent to the participant from RCEP will include details on how to log-in to their new account, along with a temporary account password.
NOTE: ACC does not have access to the RCEP account of any participant, nor information on account passwords. Participants will need to contact RCEP directly at (202) 347-7474 for assistance, or can visit RCEP.net, enter their work email address in the log-in, and click "Forgot Password."
How do participants with the AICP professional designation obtain CM credits once they've completed the accreditation criteria?
Upon completion of the Accreditation Verification and Evaluation Survey, participants holding the AICP professional designation must self-report their CM credits to the American Planning Association (APA) for participating in the 2019 Symposium. Please refer to APA/AICP course #9179422.
If you should have any questions pertaining to the accreditation process and/or earning credits/hours for the 2019 Symposium, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register to Claim Either PDH or CM Credits
Maximize Your Visibility as a Training Hub Sponsor!
Click here to learn how your organization can reach over 93,000 unique ACC Training Hub site visitors, more than 1,750 users, earn aviation industry recognition and receive complimentary training for your employees as an ACC Training Hub sponsor!
Save 10-40% on ACC Webinars
Click here to learn how to save 10-40% on your organization's registrations for ACC live webinars.