ACC Online Learning
To provide credits/hours to participants attending Airport Consultants Council (ACC) live webinars, workshops and the Symposium, ACC applied for - and obtained - continuing education provider status from the following national accreditation organizations.
• PDH credits as a Registered Provider of the Registered Continuing Education Program (RCEP);
• CM credits as a Certification Maintenance Provider approved by the American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP)/American Planning Association (APA); and
• LU/HSW hours as a Continuing Education System (CES) Approved Provider by the American Institute of Architects (AIA).
What are the criteria to earn credits/hours for participating in ACC live webinars?
• Participants are responsible for meeting all the following criteria to earn accreditation credits/hours for ACC webinars:
o Be a paid and registered participant for the webinar;
o Log-in to the webinar no later than 12:55 p.m. EDT through their ACC Training Hub account;
o Attend for the full 90-minute duration of the webinar (credits are not issued for partial attendance); and
o Complete/submit the webinar evaluation survey through their ACC Training Hub account by the outlined deadline.
What if I attend an ACC live webinar, workshop or Symposium but don’t meet the accreditation criteria and deadlines?
• ACC must adhere to strict standards as a registered and approved continuing education provider. As such, ACC will request a $50 processing fee and signed accreditation affidavit to issue credits/hours to participants failing to meet the outlined accreditation criteria and deadlines.
Can I share my webinar log-in with others interested in earning credits/hours?
• No. The registration fee for live webinars is “per person.” The sharing of your log-in credentials to provide access to the webinar by non-registered individuals is prohibited. Doing so will nullify the issuance of your credits/hours for attending, as ACC cannot meet the required accreditation criteria to verify your attendance – or your participation for the entire duration of the webinar – with multiple log-ins under your name.
For additional accreditation FAQ's please click here.