ACC Online Learning
2022 ACC AIRFIELD PAVEMENT WORKSHOP COVID POLICY AND DUTY OF CARE
ACC Workshop COVID Policy and Duty of Care
ACC is committed to ensuring the safest possible environment for attendees, presenters, and staff at the 2022 ACC Airfield Pavement Design, Evaluation & Analysis Workshop in Minneapolis, MN. ACC has implemented preventative measures to reduce the potential spread of COVID-19. Attendees should review and plan to abide by the following policies and guidelines for the September workshop. Please note that there will be no exception to the policy and anyone who does not submit a negative COVID test result between the dates of Saturday, September 10th and Monday, September 12th will not receive a badge or be able to attend workshop sessions or events.
BEFORE LEAVING HOME
• Attendees must be provide a negative COVID test result within the Saturday, September 10th and Monday, September 12th time frame. We suggest you schedule testing appointments now for that timeframe so that testing isn't available for you. ACC has selected a company that will be providing HIPAA compliant testing verifications as a requirement for your attendance at the workshop. This web-based application will provide workshop attendees with the ability to securely submit their COVID-19 vaccine certificate and test results for validation and confirmation of your attendance at the workshop.
• Tests should be dated between Saturday, September 10th and Monday, September 12th. Review and verification can take up to four hours, so please submit your negative test result accordingly.
• PCR or rapid antigen test is acceptable.
• Test must be administered by a clinician (no self-administered/over the counter tests will be accepted).
ON-SITE DURING THE WORKSHOP
• All attendees will abide by state and local ordinances and the hotel policies related to COVID-19 prevention. The hotel will follow the CDC and local authority guidance at the time of the workshop.
• Disposable masks will be provided at the registration desk for those who need one.
• If an attendee begins to actively experience COVID-19 symptoms during the workshop they should self-quarantine immediately and notify ACC staff right away.
• Workshop attendees should self-monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and are asked to contact ACC right away at firstname.lastname@example.org if they test positive for COVID-19 up to 14 days after returning home.
By registering for this workshop you agree to adhere to the COVID Policy and Duty of Care to sustain a healthy and safe environment for workshop attendees.
PLEASE NOTE: This policy is subject to change at any time. Updates will be immediately communicated to attendees. Thank you in advance for your understanding and for complying with this policy to provide a safe environment for all workshop participants.
If you should have questions, please contact ACC at email@example.com.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
SUBMISSION OF COVID TEST RESULTS
By registering for this workshop you agree to adhere to the COVID Policies and Duty of Care to sustain a healthy and safe environment for workshop attendees. ACC has selected Attend Safe to provide HIPAA compliant testing verifications as a requirement for your attendance at the workshop. A link to this web-based application will be sent by ACC to workshop attendees and will provide the ability to securely submit your test results for validation and confirmation of your attendance at the workshop. Please feel free to contact ACC at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.