ACC Online Learning
TIPS FOR NETWORKING VIRTUALLY
Log-in to your ACC Training Hub user account.
Click on "Profile" on the menu bar.
PRIVACY SETTINGS TAB
Privacy settings allow you to upload a profile picture and display your profile information on a public profile page, in a public user directory and on product registrant lists. You are also able to customize which profile fields are shown for each place.
• Click on the “Privacy Settings” tab.
• Upload a profile photo.
• To the right of “Show Profile Info” check the boxes for Public Profile, Product Registration List and User Directory.
• To the right of “Email” check the box for Public Profile.
• To the right of “Company” check the boxes for Public Profile, Product Registration List and User Directory.
• Click “Save.”
MESSAGING SETTINGS TAB
Messaging settings allow you to control which users and groups of users you can message, and can message you. By default, only ACC administrators can message you.
• Click on the blue bar to select your preferences on which other Training Hub users can send you messages.
• Click “Save.”
• The list of users available to be added to your contacts or blocked will automatically be updated.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
ACC ONLINE TRAINING
ACC ANNUAL CONFERENCE COCKTAIL RECIPIES
Make one of our fabulous autumn cocktails and mix and mingle with other conference attendees at the November 12th Networking Reception - hosted by HMMH and TransSolutions.
ACC VIRTUAL EXHIBIT HALL
Visit the Annual Conference virtual exhibit hall - be entered in drawings for an iPad and gift cards.