ACC Online Learning
• Jane Ahrens, AIA, President, Jane Design + Consulting, Inc.
• Stephen A. Alterman, President, Cargo Airlines Association
• Todd S. Anderson, A.A.E., Chief Operating Officer, Sheltair Aviation
• Geoffrey Ax, Principal/Aviation Market Leader, Populous
• Anthony Barnes, Chief Operating Officer, Airport Minority Advisory Council. (AMAC)
• Marge Basrai, CPA, CGMM, C.M., Chief Financial Officer, Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority
• Roddy L. Boggus, NCARB, AIA, Vice President, Aviation Architecture, RS&H
• Renaud Boidin, Senior Airport Planner, Merchant Aviation/ADP
• Paul Bowers, Publisher, Airport Improvement Magazine
• Aileen Cho, Senior Transportation Editor, Engineering News-Record
• Rebecca Didio, C.M., Airport Planning Specialist, Planning and Environmental Division, Office of Airport Planning and Programming, Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
• Kevin Dolliole, Director of Aviation, Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport
• Sheri Ernico, Director, Jacobs
• Ginger Evans, Chief Strategy Officer, CAG Holdings, LLC
• Alex Gertsen, Director of Airports and Ground Infrastructure, NBAA
• Angela Gittens, former Director General, ACI-World
• Belinda Hargrove, Managing Principal, TransSolutions
• Jamie Harmon, CPA, Capital Finance Director, Unison Consulting, Inc.
• Mary Hart, AIA, LEED AP BD+C, Principal, Aviation, Corgan
• Greg E. Heaton, P.E., AICP, Vice President, Crawford, Murphy & Tilly, Inc.
• John Heimlich, Vice President and Chief Economist, Airlines for America
• Jens Henning, Vice President of Operations, GAMA
• Scott Hill, Director of Maintenance, Houston Airport System
• David J. Hunley, P.E., Vice President, Connico Inc.
• Kelli L. Kelly, Business Development – Aviation/Transit, Kiewit
• Pamela Keidel-Adams, Vice President, Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc.
• Josh Lahre, Senior Principal, AEC Advisors
• Seth Lehman, Senior Director of Global Finance, Fitch Ratings
• Kyle Mixon, Business Development Executive, Clark Construction Group, LLC
• Tom Mochty, P.S., Senior Vice President, Infrastructure Sector Leader, Woolpert, Inc., Vice Chair, ACC Annual Conference Planning Committee
• J.J. Morton, P.E., Senior Vice President, Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc., 2020 ACC Board Chair
• Robert Olislagers, Airport Manager, Centennial Airport
• Mookie Patel, Airport Chief Business and Finance Officer, Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
• Stephen M. Pelham, Vice President, Aviation - Americas, Jacobs
• Robert W. Poole, Jr., Director of Transportation Policy, Reason Foundation
• Dwight H. Pullen, Jr., National Core Market Leader, DPR Construction
• T.J. Schulz, President, Airport Consultants Council (ACC)
• J. Somer Shindler, Owner, J. Shindler Solutions, LLC
• John Selden, General Manager, Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport
• Steve Sisneros, Managing Director - Airport Affairs, Southwest Airlines
• Chris Spaulding, C.M., Airline Liaison Office (ALO) Project Coordinator, Jacobsen │ Daniels, 2020 ACC Annual Conference Committee Chair
• William S. Swelbar, Research Engineer, MIT International Center for Air Transportation
• Faith Varwig, Principal, Faith Group, LLC
• Lisa Watada, Aviation Client Relationship Manager, WSP USA
• Matthew J. Wenham, P.E., ENV SP, Vice President, C&S Companies
• Mae Whiteside, President/CEO, CKL Engineering
• Woodie Woodward, Ph.D., President, Woodward & Associates
Tips for Networking Virtually
Log-in to your ACC Training Hub user account.
Click on "Profile" on the menu bar.
PRIVACY SETTINGS TAB
Privacy settings allow you to upload a profile picture and display your profile information on a public profile page, in a public user directory and on product registrant lists. You are also able to customize which profile fields are shown for each place.
• Click on the “Privacy Settings” tab.
• Upload a profile photo.
• To the right of “Show Profile Info” check the boxes for Public Profile, Product Registration List and User Directory.
• To the right of “Email” check the box for Public Profile.
• To the right of “Company” check the boxes for Public Profile, Product Registration List and User Directory.
• Click “Save.”
MESSAGING SETTINGS TAB
Messaging settings allow you to control which users and groups of users you can message, and can message you. By default, only ACC administrators can message you.
• Click on the blue bar to select your preferences on which other Training Hub users can send you messages.
• Click “Save.”
• The list of users available to be added to your contacts or blocked will automatically be updated.
GOLD PREMIER SPONSORS
SILVER PREMIER SPONSORS
BRONZE PREMIER SPONSORS
YP NETWORKING RECEPTION
ESCAPE ROOM VIRTUAL ADVENTURE
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|