ACC Online Learning
ACC Young Professionals Forum
The ACC Young Professionals Forum is a means to engage the young professionals in airport development and enhance their professional careers. Targeted for industry professionals that are 35 years old and younger, the Young Professionals Forum is intended to provide networking, mentoring, education and career growth opportunities.
To learn more - or to receive notifications from ACC regarding opportunities for young professionals - click here.
ACC On-Demand Webinars Offering PDH Credits
ACC Airport Improvement Program (AIP) 201 On-Demand WebinarProduct not yet rated Contains 3 Component(s)
This 60-minute ACC on-demand webinar offering 1.0 PDH credit will introduce and provide airport development professionals with a high level background of the Airport Improvement Program (AIP), its primary purpose and its goals. Participants viewing the on-demand webinar in its entirety, earning a minimum quiz score of 70%, and completing the evaluation survey, will receive 1.0 PDH credit.
This ACC structured on-demand webinar will introduce and provide airport development professionals with a high level background of the Airport Improvement Program (AIP), its primary purpose and its goals. The program will introduce basic terminology and provide an overview of the basic tools being used by professionals who become involved in the AIP process. The webinar will strengthen attendees' understanding of the federal definition of airport development and provide advanced knowledge surrounding the goals, objectives, and operation of the Airport Improvement Program; update participants with the latest changes, including an introduction of the NEW FAA Order 5090.5 which combines policies associated with the National Plan of Integrate Airport Systems and Airports Capital Improvement Program (CIP); introduce attendees to the updated project priority matrix and the resources used to justify projects; and the relevant policies and practices FAA uses to evaluate candidates. The program will conclude with a case study highlighting options for successfully implementing a multi-year project and CIP program.
At the end of this ACC on-demand webinar, participants will be able to:
• Recall and restate the key policies and practices for those who depend on capital funds for improving the airport system.
• Differentiate the importance of National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems (NPIAS) and its important relationship with FAA’s Airports Capital Improvement Program (ACIP).
• Describe the NEW priority matrix, annual schedule, strategic milestones, and tactical considerations in presenting a competitive CIP to state or federal partners, which is fully justified with projects that can compete favorably for supplemental or discretionary funding.
• Examine a relevant AIP case study with attention to certain key decision points and details.
• Edward N. Agnew, P.E., Senior Project Manager, LOCHNER
REGISTRATION IS “PER PERSON”
The registration fee for ACC on-demand webinars is “per person.” The sharing of webinar log-in credentials to provide access to the webinar by non-registered/paid individuals is prohibited.
EARN 1.0 PDH CREDITS
Participants viewing the on-demand webinar in its entirety, completing the evaluation survey, and earning a minimum score of 70% on the five-question quiz, will receive 1.0 PDH credits.
PARTICIPANT CRITERIA TO EARN PDH CREDIT
Participants are responsible for meeting all the following criteria to earn accreditation credit for this on-demand webinar:
• Be a paid and registered participant for this training;
• View the entirety of the 60-minute recorded webinar (credits are not offered for partial viewing);
• Take the 5-question multiple-choice and true/false quiz, earning a grade of 70% or better; and
• Complete/submit the ACC evaluation survey.
RECEIVING PDH CREDIT
ACC reports PDH credit for eligible participants directly to RCEP.net within 15 business days of the on-demand webinar. Participants will receive an automated email directly from RCEP/ACEC with notification of reporting of attendance/PDH credits by ACC, and are encouraged to check their spam/junk email in-box for this communication. Participants can log-in to their RCEP account and download/print a copy of their certificate of completion. If the participant does not have an existing account with RCEP, one is automatically created for them when ACC reports webinar attendance/PDH credits. The automated email sent to the participant from RCEP will include details on how to log-in to their new account, along with a temporary account password. PLEASE NOTE: ACC does not have access to the RCEP account of any participant, nor information on account passwords. Participants will need to contact RCEP directly at (202) 347-7474 for assistance, or can visit RCEP.net, enter their work email address in the log-in, and click "Forgot Password."
SHARING OF YOUR WEBINAR LOG-IN CREDENTIALS
The registration fee for ACC on-demand webinars is “per person.” The sharing of your log-in credentials to provide access to the webinar by non-registered individuals is prohibited. Doing so will nullify the issuance of your PDH credit for attending as ACC cannot meet the required accreditation criteria as a continuing education provider to verify your attendance – or your participation for the entire duration of the webinar – with multiple log-ins under your name.
If you should have any questions pertaining to credits/hours for this webinar, please contact us at email@example.com.
ACC Members Complimentary 2020 Washington Update On-Demand Webinar - $29 All Others
ACC YP Complimentary Live Webinars
ACC Live Webinars - $89/$199
Lunch & Learn On-Demand Webinars - FREE
ACC Lunch & Learn On-Demand Webinar - Airport Interiors are Experiencing Massive Change: What You Need to KnowProduct not yet rated Contains 2 Component(s)
This free 90-minute ACC Lunch & Learn on-demand webinar - generously sponsored by AGATI Furniture - reviews the massive design changes taking place within airport interiors around the world.
ACC Lunch & Learn On-Demand Webinar - Building Smart Airports: A Case Study Look at Smart Glass Impacts on Passenger Experience, Revenue, Operations and SustainabilityContains 2 Component(s)
This free 60-minute ACC Lunch & Learn on-demand webinar - generously sponsored by View - will discuss the benefits of a high-tech dynamic glass system to reduce glare and unwanted heat within a terminal, provide a more comfortable environment for passengers and airport workers while reducing an airport’s carbon footprint and increasing concession revenues.
ACC Lunch & Learn On-Demand Webinar - Cabling the Friendly Skies – Planning a Smart Infrastructure for AirportsProduct not yet rated Contains 2 Component(s)
This free 60-minute ACC Lunch & Learn on-demand webinar generously sponsored by Paige Datacom Solutions - will take a look at the many Internet Protocol (IP) applications that are being converged on the IT network in airports – from simple data reservations to high-bandwidth wireless applications to complex security and surveillance systems.
ACC On-Demand Young Professionals Webinars - FREE
ACC Airport Environmental Sustainability: Best Practices and a Look at the Future On-Demand WebinarContains 2 Component(s)
This 60-minute ACC Young Professionals on-demand webinar will explore environmentally sustainable efforts by best-performing major airports in the U.S. through planning, design, and construction.
Participants will explore environmentally sustainable efforts by best-performing major airports in the U.S. This 60-minute ACC Young Professionals on-demand webinar will analyze the implementation and results, and provide a brief overview of innovation moving forward. Presenters will highlight the responsibility of consultants as proponents of sustainable measures through planning, design, and construction.
At the end of this ACC on-demand webinar, participants will be able to:
• Understand framework of sustainability approach at major airports (strategy).
• Provide insight on what the current best practices are, and what their results have been (metrics and tracking).
• Have a general knowledge on innovation and the future of the sustainable approach in the airport industry.
• Kailey Eldredge, Planner, C&S Engineers, Inc.
• Lauren Seydewitz, Environmental Scientist, Gresham Smith
• Scott Morrissey, Senior Director, Sustainability, Denver International Airport
PDH, CM and LU credits/hours are not offered for this ACC on-demand webinar. However, after viewing the on-demand webinar, participants can download a certificate of completion.
ACC From Concept to Construction: Getting Projects Done in Various Airport Governance Structures On-Demand WebinarContains 2 Component(s)
This 60-minute ACC on-demand webinar will provide an overview of how projects are procured (the design and bidding process) and who is involved along the way.
This on-demand ACC Young Professionals (YP) webinar will provide an overview of how projects are procured (the design and bidding process) and who is involved along the way. The presenters will also discuss what unique aspects of your organization can impact projects. During this webinar you will learn about whether the airport’s structure affects the ability to respond to obstacles. For example, do you benefit by a large in-house staff, or are you impacted by approval processes?
At the end of this ACC webinar, participants should understand:
• How an airport’s sponsorship (municipally owned, agency-owned, privately-owned, etc.) affects the way projects are programmed, funded (AIP, CFCs, PFCs, etc.), and completed.
• The process of procuring projects at different airports. For example, an agency may require an RFP, whereas a municipal airport has its own Public Works employees.
• Possible stakeholders in capital projects: airport operations, engineering, capital programming, airport maintenance, or local residents, etc.
• Laurie Cullen, VHB – Airport Governance Structures 101
• Christina Callahan, LaGuardia Airport, Port Authority of New York and New Jersey – Experience and Examples With a Larger Airport Staff
• Mark Day, Blue Grass Airport LEX – Experience and Examples With a Smaller Airport Staff
REGISTRATION IS “PER PERSON”
The registration is “per person,” and only registered participants are eligible to download/print a certificate of completion at the conclusion of this on-demand webinar.
This webinar does not provide PDH, CM or LU credits/hours for attending. However, registered participants viewing the entire duration of the on-demand webinar can download/print a certificate of completion.