ACC Online Learning
In this course, we'll review some of the changes in the new LEED-NC v4 Rating System that impact schools (K-12) and what credits provide the biggest "bang for the buck". We'll also review which educational facilities apply to the Schools Rating System found in the Building Design + Construction platform. (Fundamental – 1 hour).
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
• List general changes in LEED v4 (rating system NC).
• Name the greatest changes impacting the health, safety, and welfare of the public.
• Explain the credits that provide the greatest impact on school buildings.
• Implement ideas for some specific credits mentioned.
• Recall timing and documentation to ensure success.