ACC Online Learning
This course reviews the greatest changes in the new LEED-NC v4 Rating System that would impact healthcare projects and what credits provide the biggest "bang for the buck.” Real life relational stories are included to help reinforce some of the concepts and actions. (Fundamental – 1 hour).
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
• List general changes in LEED v4 (rating system NC).
• Name the greatest changes impacting the health, safety, and welfare of the building occupants.
• Explain the credits that provide the greatest impact on healthcare facilities.
• Implement ideas for some specific credits mentioned.
• Recall timing and documentation to ensure success.