ACC Online Learning
LEED v4 - Certified Buildings Under the O&M and BD+C Categories
This webcast will provide essential information regarding latest updates for LEED certification - LEED v4. It's critical to stay current with this green building rating system that has revolutionized how we design, construct, operate, and maintain buildings and communities. LEED has created a complete industry dedicated to energy savings and efficiency. Upon viewing this webcast, you will have a better understanding of the core areas of LEED certification, and how the program helps meet full performance potential with existing buildings. (Fundamental – 1 hour).
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
• Define technical terms and basic theoretical concepts related to LEED v4.
• Compare and contrast LEED v4 certified buildings with non-certified buildings.
• Describe how buildings achieve LEED certification.
• Break down building ratings and various energy and environmental credits.
• List key details and requirements for building performance criteria.
• Explain the purpose and function of the Building Performance Partnership.