ACC Online Learning
Host a 2021 ACC Lunch & Learn Webinar
Showcase Your Innovative, State-of-the-Art Products and Services and Reach Thousands of Aviation Professionals
ACC Lunch & Learn webinars are programs sponsored by organizations wanting to inform audiences about the latest trends and issues facing the airport development community and showcase their unique message to potential clientele.
All you need to do is create a program that will wow potential clients, distinguish your company's expertise and proficiency, and showcase your innovative products or services!
Let ACC Do the Work!
ACC will assist in advertising your Lunch & Learn webinar to over 6,000+ architects, engineers, planners, consultants, airports, and regional/state agencies via email and social media. We also provide the training platform to host your live webinar, and which you can customize with your organization's branding.
• A 60- to 90-minute online training program on a topic that highlights a distinctive attribute of your organization.
• Integrate videos, PowerPoint presentations, materials about your organization, and panelists of your choice, all hosted within the state-of-the-art ACC Training Hub platform.
• The ability to convert your live webinar into an on-demand program for continued visibility/exposure.
• An MP3 recording of your webinar for your use internally.
• A final roster of participants who registered for your Lunch & Learn webinar.
Marketing by ACC
• Via the ACC Training Hub, including 3,700 users and over 223,000 unique site visitors and a marketing ad on the home page.
• In ACC weekly email promotions to over 6,000 ACC members and other aviation professionals.
• Through ACC social media platforms, including LinkedIn with 5,300 followers.
• A customized registration link to send personalized, complimentary invitations to your customers.
Non-ACC Member Organization?
Your Lunch & Learn sponsorship fee also includes a one-year membership with ACC.
Need More Information or Schedule Your Preferred 2021 Date?
Just shoot us an email at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to assist you.