ACC Online Learning
AEC Success: Time Management and Billable Hours
Unlike money or aptitude, time is the one commodity that every person on the earth has the exact same amount of each day. What is needed is a new way of thinking about managing our time. In this interactive online course, we will cover multi-tasking, delegating, and back-to-back scheduling. You will get tactics and tools to make the most of your time and what's most important to you. (Fundamental – 1 hour).
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
• Describe the basic concepts of time management and the importance of viewing time as a non-renewable resource.
• Explain the importance of having a personal time investment strategy and be knowledgeable to employ this type of strategy in your life so you use your time on the most important things and live proactively versus reactively.
• Define the concept of equanimity from a time management perspective and why aiming for balance in your life is not only outdated, it’s impossible.
• Employ the seven tactics for scheduling your ideal week, using your time investment strategy and the concept of equanimity.
• Describe how a time management strategy can apply to billable hours in a firm.