ACC Online Learning
ACC Young Professionals - FAA Funding 101 Live Webinar
Includes a Live Event on 12/03/2020 at 1:00 PM (EST)
This ACC YP webinar will provide an overview of the basics of FAA funding at airports. Participants will hear from the FAA, a state agency, and an airport about how the FAA collects funds and these funds are distributed to airports and projects. This webinar will be focusing on the basics of FAA funding for airport projects and the sources airports can utilize to fund their projects. Federal funds make up a large share of funding at airports and understanding the financing of projects is integral for any agency, airport, and their consultants.
This webinar session will feature three presenters with time for questions from the participants at the end of the program. The presenters will cover the topics of FAA funding, state block grants, and airport specific project funding. Participants are encouraged to submit questions for the presenters to be answered at the end of the webinar. Please note that COVID-19 and CARES Act topics will not be covered during the webinar.
At the end of this ACC YP webinar, participants will be able to:
• Summarize the various sources of funding available from the FAA.
• Differentiate how the state block grant system is different from working directly with the FAA.
• Explain how FAA funds can be applied to airport projects and what is eligible for these funds.
• Identify sources of funding at an airport outside of FAA funds.
• Abigail See, EIT, (Moderator), Civil Engineer, Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc.
• Richard Kula, Manager, Planning and Program Branch, Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) - Great Lakes Region
• TJ Chen, P.E., CM, Chief Administrative Officer, Planning and Development, Sacramento County Department of Airports
• Kari Campbell, Director, Grant Management and Administration, Texas Department of Transportation
REGISTRATION IS “PER PERSON”
The registration fee for this webinar is “per person.” The sharing of webinar log-in credentials to provide access to the webinar by non-registered/paid individuals is prohibited.
ACC will not be offering accreditation for this webinar. You may obtain a certificate of completion by completing the evaluation survey immediately upon the end of the webinar and downloading/printing your certificate.
PAYMENT OF REGISTRATION FEES
Registration fee payments must be received when registering for the webinar. For those submitting a check for payment of their registration fee, payment must be received by ACC not later than 48 hours prior to the start of the webinar for payment processing and release of registration for webinar participation.
REGISTRATION REFUND POLICY
Refunds will be issued in full for registration cancellations received in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org up to three (3) business days prior to the start of the webinar. Cancellations made less than three (3) business days from the start of the webinar will receive a refund minus 50% of the registration fee or the registration can be applied to a future ACC webinar within six months.
TRANSFER OF REGISTRATION
Requests for transfer of registrations from one individual to another must be received in writing at email@example.com at least two (2) business days prior to the start of the webinar.