ACC Online Learning
ACC Who Cares About Ops and 139? (Consultants, Please Raise your Hand!) Live Webinar
Includes a Live Web Event on 04/06/2023 at 1:00 PM (EDT)
- ACC Member - $179
- Military (excludes contractors; .mil email required) - $99
- Airport/Airline Employee - $99
- Local, State or Federal Government Agency - $129
- Academic (.edu Email Required) - $129
- Non-member - $239
What is 14 CFR Part 139 – colloquially referred to as “Part 139” – and why is it important for airport consultants? This moderated discussion with industry leading panelists will highlight the interaction of the FAA’s certification of Part 139 commercial service airports process with airport planning, design, and construction efforts. A brief overview of Part 139 will be provided, including a discussion on what Part 139 is, an overview of certification requirements, and details on the various key inspection requirements and processes. This discussion on best practices will provide a basis of understanding on how relationships with airport operations staff and the planning, design, and construction teams can be incorporated into the project delivery. The webinar will identify communication strategies during the planning and design phases to incorporate airport operations staff and process requirements and FAA feedback early during project development. The webinar will provide techniques to be utilized during planning, design, and construction to make certain the project is FAA-compliant throughout construction and at final project acceptance. Incorporating this understanding and these best practices will generate inclusive designs leading to safer projects, both before, during, and after construction.
At the end of this ACC webinar, participants will be able to:
• Understand the relationship between consultants, airport operations representatives, and the FAA’s 139 team
• Explain why 14 CFR Part 139 is required for commercial service airports
• Identify the key required steps during a Part 139 certification inspection
• Apply best practices during planning and design phases to comply with Part 139 requirements
• Evaluate planning, design, and construction progress for compliance with 14 CFR Part 139 requirements
• Nathan Luce, P.E., A.A.E., Director of Procurement, Memphis International Airport (Moderator)
• Caroline Bonynge, FAA Certification Inspector, Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
• Mark Giddings, PE, Civil Engineer \ Aviation and Federal Global Practice, Burns & McDonnell
• Matthew Stewart, C.M., Airport Planner, SEH, Inc.
• Robert Jacobs, A.A.E., Manager of Operations, Memphis International Airport
PARTICIPANT CRITERIA TO EARN PDH CREDITS
Participants are responsible for meeting all the following criteria to earn PDH credits for this webinar:
• Be a paid and registered participant for this training;
• Sign-in to the webinar no later than 12:55 p.m. ET through your user account/dashboard in the ACC Training Hub;
• Attend for the full 90-minute duration of the webinar (credits are not issued for partial attendance); and
• Complete/submit no later than 5:00 p.m. ET on Wednesday, April 7, 2023 the ACC evaluation survey.
RECEIVING PDH CREDITS/CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
ACC reports attendance and PDH credits for eligible participants directly to RCEP.net within 30 days of completion of this webinar.
Participants will receive an automated email directly from RCEP/ACEC with notification of reporting of attendance/PDH credits by ACC. Participants can then log-in to their RCEP account and download/print a copy of their certificate of completion.
If the participant does not have an existing account with RCEP, one is automatically created for them when ACC reports workshop attendance/PDH credits. The automated email sent to the participant from RCEP will include details on how to log-in to their new account, along with a temporary account password.
NOTE: ACC does not have access to the RCEP account of any participant, nor information on account passwords. Participants will need to visit RCEP.net, enter their work email address in the log-in, and click "Forgot Password."
SHARING OF YOUR WEBINAR LOG-IN CREDENTIALS NULLIFIES RECEIPT OF CREDITS
The registration fee for ACC live webinars is “per person.” The sharing of your log-in credentials to provide access to the webinar by non-registered individuals is prohibited. Doing so will nullify the issuance of your PDH credits for attending, as ACC cannot meet the required accreditation criteria as a continuing education provider to verify your attendance – or your participation for the entire duration of the webinar – with multiple log-ins under your name.
If you should have any questions pertaining to credits for this webinar, please contact us at email@example.com.
PAYMENT OF REGISTRATION FEES
Registration fee payments or training bundle discount codes must be received when registering for the webinar. For those submitting a check for payment of their registration fee, payment must be received by ACC not later than 24 hours prior to the start of the webinar for payment processing and release of registration for webinar participation.
REGISTRATION REFUND POLICY
Refunds will be issued in full for registration cancellations received in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org up to three business days prior to the start of the webinar. Cancellations made less than three business days from the start of the webinar will not be refunded.
TRANSFER OF REGISTRATION
Requests for transfer of registrations from one individual to another must be received in writing at email@example.com at least two business days prior to the start of the webinar.