ACC Online Learning
ACC Virtual Exhibit Hall Featured Booth and Lunch & Learn Webinar Sign-Up
Showcase Your Innovative, State-of-the-Art Products and Services - Reach Thousands of Aviation Professionals
As many in-person national conferences and training events are being canceled and postponed, ACC’s Virtual Exhibit Hall provides companies with an innovative way to highlight your offerings to potential aviation customers – without travel expenses, shipping of booths/materials, set-ups, or required staff.
Open 24/7 through December 31, 2021, the ACC Virtual Exhibit Hall maximizes your visibility, while providing unique customization of your messaging.
Customize Your Virtual Booth
The ACC Virtual Exhibit Hall provides you with the ability to customize the features in your booth:
• Share Company Videos, Podcasts, and Presentations
• Encourage Networking/Interaction Through Unique Product/Service Open Discussion Forums
• Provide Informational Brochures, Literature, and Photos
• Offer Access to Your Key Organization Contacts and Website Links
• Schedule and Offer a Lunch & Learn Live - and Subsequent On-Demand - Webinar on a Unique Product or Service
Your virtual booth will be open through December 31, 2021, during which time we will also host a Lunch & Learn webinar showcasing a unique product/service of interest to the aviation industry (regularly $4,250). ACC does all the heavy lifting to schedule and produce your webinar and market it to ACC members and aviation professionals.
• ACC members – $2,750
• Non-members – $5,000* (*Please note this cost includes a 1 year ACC membership)
ACC Markets the Virtual Exhibit Hall and Your Lunch & Learn Webinar to Thousands of Aviation Professionals
• Via the ACC Training Hub, including 3,500 users and over 190,000 unique site visitors
• In weekly email promotions to over 6,000 ACC members and other aviation professionals
• Through ACC social media platforms, including LinkedIn with 5,300 followers
• On the ACC website and ACC newsletters and weekly updates
• Highlighted as a featured exhibitor on the Virtual Exhibit Hall home page and relevant subsequent category-specific pages
Need More Information?
Just shoot us an email at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to assist you.