ACC Online Learning
ACC Using Risk Assessment Strategies for Conducting and Planning Aviation Operations During a Pandemic On-Demand Webinar
Whether your airport has an SMS program or not, it is always good practice to assess risks associated with any given “change in condition." With the onset on the pandemic, two airport sponsors (who will be sharing their experiences) were very proactive in assessing the risks affecting planning and operations in an effort to mitigate associated risks and the importance of documentation throughout the process. This ACC on-demand webinar will provide attendees with the step-by-step decisions and strategies that led to these risk assessments through discussions on these case studies. The State of Hawaii (which operates several airports) and Hollywood Burbank Airport will share their respective scenarios, decisions, lessons learned and valuable insight relative to risk assessments and the impact of a pandemic, focusing on planning and conducting day-to-day operations. This webinar will help airport operators gain a better understanding of the steps required to conduct effective risk assessments, the benefits associated with them, as well as the supporting strategies.
At the end of this ACC webinar, participants will be able to:
● Explain the steps to conduct a risk assessment and its associated benefits.
● Describe the benefits of a risk assessment to planning for - and operating during - a pandemic.
● Implement the risk assessment strategies for conducting and planning airport operations during a pandemic to mitigate associated risks.
● Demonstrate the benefits and lessons learned to executive leadership by presenting clear and meaningful advantages of risk assessment strategies.
• Tim O’Krongley, A.A.E., IAP, IACE, Aviation Planning Director, Garver, LLC
• Chief Martinez Jacobs, Hawaii Airports Fire Chief, DOT Hawaii Airports
• Sumire Spurlock, CM, ACE, SMS Manager, Hollywood Burbank Airport
EARNING PDH CREDITS
Individuals reviewing the webinar recording in its entirety, and passing the quiz with a score of 70% or better, will earn 1.0 PDH credit. Attendance and PDH credits will be reported to your RCEP.net account within 30 days.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
PARTICIPANT CRITERIA TO EARN PDH CREDITS
Participants are responsible for meeting all the following criteria to earn PDH credits for this on-demand webinar:
• Be a paid and registered participant for this training;
• Attend for the full 90-minute duration of the recorded webinar (credits are not issued for partial attendance); and
• Pass the five-question quiz with a score of 70% or better.
RECEIVING PDH CREDITS
ACC reports attendance and PDH credits for eligible participants directly to RCEP.net within 30 days of successfully passing the quiz. Participants will receive an automated email directly from RCEP/ACEC with notification of reporting of attendance/PDH credits by ACC, and are encouraged to check their spam/junk email in-box for this communication. Participants can log-in to their RCEP account and download/print a copy of their certificate of completion. If the participant does not have an existing account with RCEP, one is automatically created for them when ACC reports webinar attendance/PDH credits. The automated email sent to the participant from RCEP will include details on how to log-in to their new account, along with a temporary account password. PLEASE NOTE: ACC does not have access to the RCEP account of any participant, nor information on account passwords. Participants will need to contact RCEP directly at (202) 347-7474 for assistance, or can visit RCEP.net, enter their work email address in the log-in, and click "Forgot Password."
If you should have any questions pertaining to credits for this webinar, please contact us at email@example.com.