ACC Online Learning
ACC Understanding Ethics for Design Professionals On-Demand Webinar
This ACC on-demand webinar will help A/Es understand the topic of ethics and professional responsibility as it relates to the design professions. Participants will understand how to define ethical behavior, review professional association ethical canons for NSPE and AIA, explore models for ethical decision making and develop strategies for ethical responsiveness. The presenter will review real board of ethical review decisions in the context of the most commonly reported allegations and violations under the AIA and NSPE Codes of Conduct. The program will discuss the ramifications of not complying with professional responsibilities rules and ways to avoid getting into trouble with real life ethical quandaries.
At the end of this ACC on-demand webinar, participants will be able to:
• Define ethical behavior and how to apply ethical canons for design professionals.
• Explain primary models for ethical behavior and decision making.
• Recognize the most common issues in professional responsibility and ethics impacting design professionals.
• Identify resources to help design professionals handle ethical dilemmas.
• Nicole L. Mangino, Esq., CPCU, RPLU, Vice President, AXA XL
REGISTRATION IS “PER PERSON”
The registration for this on-demand ACC webinar is "per person." The sharing of webinar log-in credentials to provide access to the on-demand webinar by non-registered/paid individuals is prohibited.
No credits/hours are offered for this ACC on-demand webinar. However, upon completion, participants can download/print a certificate of completion.