ACC Online Learning
ACC UAS Integration at Airports – Applicable Use Cases and Data On-Demand Webinar
This ACC on-demand webinar will provide an overview of how Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) allow for the rapid collection of data, giving airports a new way to research and respond to numerous events on an airfield. Whether it be planning, construction, or maintenance, this webinar will explore harnessing UAS data for numerous use cases and the power of immediate integrated data solutions.
At the end of this ACC on-demand webinar, participants will be able to:
• Describe the safety and operational challenges of rapid UAS deployment on an airfield.
• Recognize use cases that would benefit from aerial imagery or videos.
• Comprehend the types of information that can be extracted from UAS data.
• Identify what experience and technology are needed to collect, process, and comprehend quality deliverables.
• Thomas Mackie, P.S., Aviation Geospatial Practice Leader, Woolpert, Inc.
• Zach Shuman, UAS Technical Manager, Woolpert, Inc.
REGISTRATION IS “PER PERSON”
The registration fee for ACC live webinars is “per person.” The sharing of webinar log-in credentials to provide access to the webinar by non-registered/paid individuals is prohibited.
This on-demand webinar does not offer credits/hours. However, once viewing the webinar, you can download/print a certificate of completion.
PAYMENT OF REGISTRATION FEES
Registration fee payments must be received when registering for the on-demand webinar.