ACC Online Learning
ACC The Significance of Critical Aircraft Live Webinar
Includes a Live Event on 07/09/2020 at 1:00 PM (EDT)
This ACC webinar will provide an overview on the significance of critical aircraft; what facilities and improvements need an established critical aircraft; FAA guidance on critical aircraft; policy for review and approval; current aircraft activity across the nation - including general aviation which is not as easily accounted as commercial service activity; and considerations for building the case for justification of critical aircraft to support an airport improvement project.
At the end of this ACC webinar, participants will be able to:
• Describe the significance of critical aircraft to airport operations and development
• Explain FAA policy and perspective regarding critical aircraft
• Identify the current state of aircraft activity
• Apply this understanding to building justification for critical aircraft to support airport improvement projects
• Damon Smith, P.E. (Moderator), Vice President, Aviation, Mead & Hunt, Inc.
• Kent Duffy, Planner, Office of Airport Planning and Programming, Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
• William Reinhardt, Planner, Office of Airport Planning and Programming, Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
• Kristi Ivey, Regional Representative, National Business Aviation Association (NBAA)
REGISTRATION IS “PER PERSON”
The registration fee for ACC live webinars is “per person.” The sharing of webinar log-in credentials to provide access to the webinar by non-registered/paid individuals is prohibited. Doing so will nullify the issuance of credits/hours for participating, as ACC cannot meet the required accreditation criteria to verify attendance or participation for the entire duration of the webinar with multiple log-ins under one name.
Eligible participants will earn 1.0 PDH or CM credits for this ACC webinar. Please refer to the "Accreditation Credits/Hours tab for more details on participant criteria to earn credits/hours and reporting of attendance by ACC.
PAYMENT OF REGISTRATION FEES
Registration fee payments must be received when registering for the webinar. For those submitting a check for payment of their registration fee, payment must be received by ACC not later than 24 hours prior to the start of the webinar for payment processing and release of registration for webinar participation.
REGISTRATION REFUND POLICY
Refunds will be issued in full for registration cancellations received in writing at email@example.com up to three (3) business days prior to the start of the webinar. Cancellations made less than three (3) business days from the start of the webinar will receive a refund minus 50% of the registration fee or the registration can be applied to a future ACC webinar within six months.
TRANSFER OF REGISTRATION
Requests for transfer of registrations from one individual to another must be received in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org at least two (2) business days prior to the start of the webinar.