ACC Online Learning
ACC Teaming Best Practices, Strategies and Etiquette On-Demand Webinar
In order to compete for - and win - work, it is often necessary to team with other firms. Sometimes, a project pursuit will bring together direct competitors. In this 60-minute ACC Young Professionals on-demand webinar, you'll learn the fundamentals of putting together a responsive and competitive team. We’ll identify teaming strategies and address common pitfalls and taboos. The presenters will show you how to play well with others while positioning your team to be the best candidate for the job.
At the end of this ACC on-demand webinar, participants will be able to:
• Understand the reasons for developing a project approach consisting of multiple teammates.
• Identify viable teaming strategies to apply in various pursuits.
• Put together teaming agreements within the boundaries of professional ethics and accepted practices.
• Tim Hudson, RA, Senior Associate, Aviation and Transportation, Gensler
• Connie S. Gowder, CCP, President and CEO, Connico Inc.
• Mark Day, Director of Engineering and Maintenance, Blue Grass Airport
PDH, CM and LU credits/hours are not offered for this ACC on-demand webinar. However, after viewing the on-demand webinar, participants can download a certificate of completion.