ACC Online Learning
ACC Lunch & Learn Webinar - Building Smart Airports: A Case Study Look at Smart Glass Impacts on Passenger Experience, Revenue, Operations and Sustainability
Includes a Live Event on 10/03/2019 at 1:00 PM (EDT)
Today’s traveling public demands technology and service standards in the airport terminal that rival those outside the travel experience. Savvy airports realize this and invest time and effort to develop innovative ways of meeting these demands. To this end, airports continuously work to identify solutions that improve the passenger experience, while reducing operational expenses and improving revenue streams. This complimentary ACC Lunch & Learn webinar discusses how View’s smart windows fit the bill on all counts. The high-tech dynamic glass system reduces glare and unwanted heat within a terminal, providing a more comfortable environment for passengers and airport workers while reducing an airport’s carbon footprint and increasing concession revenues. Join us as we look at two airport case studies with SFO and DFW and the outcomes they are experiencing with smart glass installations.
At the end of this ACC Lunch & Learn webinar, participants will be able to:
• Describe how smart glass can positively impact passenger experience.
• Identify how smart glass increases non-aeronautical revenue.
• Describe the benefits to airport operations by utilizing smart glass.
• Explain how smart glass enhances sustainability initiatives.
• Kirsten Ritchie, P.E., LEED AP O+M, Principal, Gensler
• Brandon Tinianov, P.E., Ph.D., Vice President, Industry Strategy, View
Improve passenger comfort and employee productivity with View Dynamic Glass.
Provide a more comfortable travel experience with 83% longer dwell time, 102% higher sales, and 15 degree cooler temperature.
Click here to learn more.