ACC Online Learning
ACC Lunch & Learn On-Demand Webinar - HVAC Improvements in Indoor Air Quality for Disease Mitigation
Considering the current global pandemic, the Arora mechanical engineering team produced a white paper discussing different HVAC technologies that large-scale facilities - specifically airports, could implement to improve indoor air quality to help mitigate disease. Their research began as a request from an aviation client, and quickly expanded to address this timely subject for a wider audience.
At the end of this ACC on-demand Lunch & Learn webinar, participants will be able to:
• Explain the difference between six different technologies.
• Describe the pros and cons for each technology.
• Identify options as it relates to new and retrofit applications.
• Assess the effectiveness of various solutions for their facility's needs.
• Anastacia Michigan, EIT, LEED GA, Mechanical Associate, Arora Engineers, Inc.
• Bradford E. White, P.E., CEM, LEED AP, Senior Mechanical Engineer, Arora Engineers, Inc.
• David Marsh, P.E., LEED AP, Practice Lead, Mechanical, Arora Engineers, Inc.
• Manik Arora, P.E., (Moderator) President and CEO Arora Engineers, Inc.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
Credits/hours are not provided for ACC on-demand Lunch & Learn webinars. However, participants who register and attend can download/print a certificate of completion in their ACC Training Hub user account Dashboard.