ACC Online Learning
ACC Future of Airports - Redefine the Airport Post-Security Experience On-Demand Webinar
Airports, airlines, concessionaires, etc. are faced with the challenge of not just restoring passenger trust and confidence while creating a safe and healthy environment that will limit the spread of COVID-19, but also changing the way in which they connect with passengers during their journey. This 90-minute ACC webinar will provide an overview of current and future looks at post-security passenger journey. Speakers will examine case studies, data analytics and innovations from airports, airlines, concessions, and vendors for the future of passenger experiences post-security.
At the end of this ACC webinar, participants will be able to:
• Discover what passengers are thinking about when making decisions on traveling for business and leisure, and how this applies to habits during the passenger journey.
• Summarize how different airports, airlines, and tenants how they are adapting to the “new normal” and beyond for passenger satisfaction and revenue generation.
• Specify innovative concepts and customer experience solutions for all aspects of the post-security experience.
• Discuss positive impacts to the future of the travel experience with data and analytics.
• Geoffrey Ax AIA, LEED AP, NCARB, DBIA, Principal/Aviation Market Leader, Populous
• Jemma Radick, SEGD, Senior Experiential Designer, Populous
• Rick Belliotti, Director – Innovation and CX Design, San Diego County Regional Airport Authority
• Stephen Saunders, Director of Innovation and Information Technology, Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport
• Kurt Schwager, Vice President, Jacobsen / Daniels
• Chris Gwilliam, Vice President, Business Development, Airport Dimensions
REGISTRATION IS “PER PERSON”
The registration fee for ACC live webinars is “per person.” The sharing of webinar log-in credentials to provide access to the webinar by non-registered/paid individuals is prohibited.
Credits/hours are not provided by ACC for this webinar. However, participants who register and attend can download/print a certificate of completion in their ACC Training Hub user account Dashboard.
PAYMENT OF REGISTRATION FEES
Registration fee payments must be received when registering for the webinar. For those submitting a check for payment of their registration fee, payment must be received by ACC not later than 24 hours prior to the start of the webinar for payment processing and release of registration for webinar participation.