ACC Online Learning
ACC Future of Airports - Redefine the Airport Departure Experience On-Demand Webinar
Airports, airlines, and the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) are faced with the challenge of restoring passenger trust and confidence, while creating a safe and healthy environment that will limit the spread of COVID-19. This 90-minute ACC on-demand webinar will provide an overview of current and future touchless/contactless technology being used in airports at the ticketing and screening areas. Speakers will examine case studies from airports, airlines, TSA, and third-party vendors solutions for technologies and procedures, covering areas from curbside, to departure areas, and through passenger screening. Technology implications and best practices for the near-term and future will be considered for various sized airports.
At the end of this ACC webinar participants will be able to:
• Discover best practices of touchless/contactless technologies utilized by airports, airlines, and TSA from the curbside, to the departure areas, and through the screening areas.
• Understand how these touchless/contactless technologies can be scaled to any size airport
• Obtain an international perspective from multiple leading technology airport groups and airlines across the globe.
• Wendy Hageman, DBIA, CID, LEED AP, Principal/Aviation Projects Director, Burns & McDonnell
• Katherine Goudreau, Managing Director CRE, American Airlines
• Satyaki Raghunath, Chief Strategy and Development Officer, Bangalore International Airport Limited
• Jason Van Sice, Vice President, Advanced Recognition Systems, NEC Corporation of America
• Gary MacDonald, President, Materna IPS
• Dr. Ralf Gaffal, Managing Director, Munich Airport Group
• Jason Lim, CISSP, Management Capability Manger, Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
• Brian Cobb, Chief Innovation Officer, Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG)
REGISTRATION IS “PER PERSON”
The registration fee for this ACC on-demand webinar is “per person.” The sharing of webinar log-in credentials to provide access to the webinar by non-registered/paid individuals is prohibited.
Credits/hours are not provided by ACC for this on-demand webinar. However, participants who register and attend can download/print a certificate of completion in their ACC Training Hub user account Dashboard.