ACC Online Learning
ACC Future of Airports - Post COVID-19 International and Domestic Arrivals Live Webinar
Includes a Live Event on 09/29/2020 at 11:00 AM (EDT)
Short and long-term impacts of COVID-19 on the international and domestic arrival process will need to be considered for various sized airports. The presenters will focus on impacts to border crossing and baggage re-collection and recheck processes. Alternative baggage collection options will also be shared. Impacts may be technology/people/process/time related, and additional focus will be on solving today's issues as well as the future state of the passenger experience and journey.
Speakers represent industry leaders in the realms of border crossing and security (CBP), baggage handling, and airport leadership. This ACC webinar will commence with speaker introductions and short presentations, followed by an interactive moderated discussion, and the close with a questions and answer session open to the audience.
At the end of this ACC webinar, participants will be able to:
• Explain the short- and long-term changes in the International Arrivals process due to COVID-19.
• Obtain a perspective on international arrivals baggage re-collection and re-check processes.
• Recognize the short- and long-term changes to domestic arrivals due to COVID-19.
• Specify best practices for domestic arrivals baggage collection.
• Summarize the current (regulatory and practical) challenges with new technology implementations and process changes
• Describe the trends of change and innovation impacting the arrivals process regarding digitalization and automatization.
• Erin Huang, PM, CM, Design Management Drainage Engineer, Jacobs • Roeland Visser, Senior Consultant, InterVISTAS Consulting Inc.
• Gaylloyd Dadyala, Director, Systems Engineering, Vanderlande
• Judy Ross, Assistant Director, SJC International Airport
• Keith Brune, COO, PHL International Airport
• Damen Breier, Vice President, BNP
• John Romantic, Senior Vice President, Bags Inc.
• Gaetano V. Cordone, CBP Deputy Executive Director, Planning, Program Analysis and Evaluation, DHS CBP
REGISTRATION IS “PER PERSON”
The registration fee for ACC live webinars is “per person.” The sharing of webinar log-in credentials to provide access to the webinar by non-registered/paid individuals is prohibited.
Credits/hours are not provided by ACC for this webinar. However, participants who register and attend can download/print a certificate of completion in their ACC Training Hub user account Dashboard.