ACC Online Learning
ACC From Concept to Construction: Getting Projects Done in Various Airport Governance Structures On-Demand Webinar
This free ACC Young Professionals (YP) on-demand webinar will provide an overview of how projects are procured (the design and bidding process) and who is involved along the way. The presenters will also discuss what unique aspects of your organization can impact projects. During this webinar you will learn about whether the airport’s structure affects the ability to respond to obstacles. For example, do you benefit by a large in-house staff, or are you impacted by approval processes?
At the end of this YP webinar, participants should understand:
• How an airport’s sponsorship (municipally owned, agency-owned, privately-owned, etc.) affects the way projects are programmed, funded (AIP, CFCs, PFCs, etc.), and completed.
• The process of procuring projects at different airports. For example, an agency may require an RFP, whereas a municipal airport has its own Public Works employees.
• Possible stakeholders in capital projects: airport operations, engineering, capital programming, airport maintenance, or local residents, etc.
• Laurie Cullen, VHB – Airport Governance Structures 101
• Christina Callahan, LaGuardia Airport, Port Authority of New York and New Jersey – Experience and Examples With a Larger Airport Staff
• Mark Day, Blue Grass Airport LEX – Experience and Examples With a Smaller Airport Staff
REGISTRATION IS “PER PERSON”
The registration is “per person,” and only registered participants are eligible to download/print a certificate of completion at the conclusion of this on-demand webinar.
This webinar does not provide PDH, CM or LU credits/hours for attending. However, registered participants viewing the entire duration of the on-demand webinar can download/print a certificate of completion.