ACC Online Learning
ACC Emerging Technologies and Trends: Future Design Challenges for Aviation Professionals On-Demand Webinar
During this 60-minute ACC Young Professionals on-demand webinar, you will learn about the solutions and paths taken to addressing future design challenges for aviation professionals, including discussions about foldable wing tips and the impact to airfield design; future autonomy in airport landside mobility; and connecting security, baggage, and the passenger experience.
At the end of this ACC on-demand webinar, participants will be able to
• Recognize upcoming aviation trends and technologies.
• Identify potential impacts to airports and airport design.
• Hugh Weaver, Civil Engineer and Airfield Designer, HNTB
• Derrick Choi, Principal, Populous
• Gaylloyd Dadyala, Manager of Innovation and Technology, Vanderlande Industries
PDH, CM and LU credits/hours are not offered for this ACC on-demand webinar. However, after viewing the on-demand webinar, participants can download a certificate of completion.