ACC Online Learning
ACC Developing Comprehensive Construction Safety and Phasing Plans (CSPP) On-Demand Webinar
This ACC on-demand webinar will provide an overview on the key technical aspects for developing construction safety and phasing plans (CSPP). It will also cover best practices, lessons learned, and common pitfalls that should be considered when preparing the CSPP. Examples from real projects will be shared during the webinar. A CSPP must be developed for each on-airfield construction project funded by the Airport Improvement Program (AIP) or located on an airport certificated under Part 139. For on-airfield construction projects at Part 139 airports funded without AIP funds, the preparation of a CSPP represents an acceptable method the certificate holder may use to meet Part 139 requirements during airfield construction activity. Airports are complex environments, and procedures and conditions associated with construction activities often affect aircraft operations and can jeopardize operational safety. Safety considerations are paramount and may make operational impacts unavoidable. However, careful planning, scheduling, and coordination of construction activities can minimize disruption of normal aircraft operations and avoid situations that compromise the airport’s operational safety.
At the end of this ACC on-demand webinar, participants will be able to:
• Interpret FAA Advisory Circular 150/5370-2G – Operational Safety on Airports During Construction.
• Identify the critical items that are required for a comprehensive CSPP.
• Recognize some of the common pitfalls that may get overlooked when preparing a CSPP.
• Apply lessons learned and best practices from airport construction projects across the country.
• Robert Koller, P.E., ENV SP, Aviation Department Manager, Great Lakes Region, C&S Companies
• Nathan Summers, P.E., LEED AP, Project Manager, Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc.
REGISTRATION IS “PER PERSON”
The registration fee for ACC live webinars is “per person.” The sharing of webinar log-in credentials to provide access to the webinar by non-registered/paid individuals is prohibited.
EARN 1.5 PDH CREDITS
Participants viewing the on-demand webinar in its entirety, completing the evaluation survey, and earning a minimum score of 70% on the seven-question quiz, will receive 1.5 PDH credits.