ACC Online Learning
ACC COVID-19: Aviation Impacts and Recovery Scenarios On-Demand Webinar
This ACC on-demand webinar will provide participants with an initial analysis regarding the impacts of COVID-19 on aviation demand. John Heimlich will also be providing insights on impacts to U.S. domestic airlines during ACC’s COVID-19, and covering trends in declining airline operations since the coronavirus outbreak and comparisons to past industry downturns. A preliminary view of different recovery scenarios will be presented as well.
At the end of this ACC on-demand webinar, participants will be able to:
• Gain an understanding of the specific impacts on U.S. airline carriers from the COVID-19 crisis.
• Know how COVID-19 has impacted U.S. airport operations and capital programs.
• Ascertain how COVID-19 differs from past shocks to the aviation industry.
• Apply potential global recovery scenarios for air travel demand in the United States to their own markets and clients.
• T.J. Schulz (Moderator), President, Airport Consultants Council (ACC)
• John P. Heimlich, Vice President and Chief Economist, America for Airlines (A4A)
• Ian Kincaid, Senior Vice President, InterVISTAS Consulting
• Mark Taylor, Senior Vice President, InterVISTAS Consulting
REGISTRATION PROVIDES UNLIMITED COMPANY EMPLOYEE REGISTRATIONS FOR SIX MONTHS
The registration fee for this on-demand webinar provides unlimited registration for your corporate employees for a period of six months. One individual should register, paying the appropriate fee, and ACC will follow-up with a discount code for use in registering other employees at no charge. To earn the PDH credit, each individual will register separately using the discount code, view the recorded webinar, complete the evaluation survey, and earn a score of 70% or better on the quiz. Each registrant must have an ACC Training Hub user account to register.
If you should have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PARTICIPANT CRITERIA TO EARN 1.0 PDH CREDIT FOR THIS ON-DEMAND WEBINAR
Participants are responsible for meeting all the following criteria to earn 1.0 PDH credit for this on-demand webinar:
• Be a paid and registered participant for this training;
• View the entirety of the on-demand webinar (credits are not issued for partial viewing);
• Complete the evaluation survey; and
• Take the five-question quiz and earn a score of 70% or better.
RECEIVING PDH CREDITS
ACC reports attendance and PDH credits for eligible participants directly to RCEP.net within 30 days of your the conclusion of the on-demand webinar, survey, and passing the quiz. Participants will receive an automated email directly from RCEP/ACEC with notification of reporting of attendance/PDH credits by ACC, and are encouraged to check their spam/junk email in-box for this communication. Participants can log-in to their RCEP account and download/print a copy of their certificate of completion. If the participant does not have an existing account with RCEP, one is automatically created for them when ACC reports webinar attendance/PDH credits. The automated email sent to the participant from RCEP will include details on how to log-in to their new account, along with a temporary account password. PLEASE NOTE: ACC does not have access to the RCEP account of any participant, nor information on account passwords. Participants will need to contact RCEP directly at (202) 347-7474 for assistance, or can visit RCEP.net, enter their work email address in the log-in, and click "Forgot Password."
If you should have any questions pertaining to PDH credits for this on-demand webinar, please contact us at email@example.com.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|