ACC Online Learning
ACC COVID-19: Aviation Impacts and Recovery Scenarios On-Demand Webinar
This ACC on-demand webinar will provide participants with an initial analysis regarding the impacts of COVID-19 on aviation demand. John Heimlich will also be providing insights on impacts to U.S. domestic airlines during ACC’s COVID-19, and covering trends in declining airline operations since the coronavirus outbreak and comparisons to past industry downturns. A preliminary view of different recovery scenarios will be presented as well.
At the end of this ACC on-demand webinar, participants will be able to:
• Gain an understanding of the specific impacts on U.S. airline carriers from the COVID-19 crisis.
• Know how COVID-19 has impacted U.S. airport operations and capital programs.
• Ascertain how COVID-19 differs from past shocks to the aviation industry.
• Apply potential global recovery scenarios for air travel demand in the United States to their own markets and clients.
• T.J. Schulz (Moderator), President, Airport Consultants Council (ACC)
• John P. Heimlich, Vice President and Chief Economist, America for Airlines (A4A)
• Ian Kincaid, Senior Vice President, InterVISTAS Consulting
• Mark Taylor, Senior Vice President, InterVISTAS Consulting
EARN PDH CREDITS
Participants viewing the on-demand webinar in its entirety, completing the evaluation survey, and earning a minimum score of 70% on the five-question quiz, will receive 1.0 PDH credit.
PARTICIPANT CRITERIA TO EARN 1.0 PDH CREDIT FOR THIS ON-DEMAND WEBINAR
Participants are responsible for meeting all the following criteria to earn 1.0 PDH credit for this on-demand webinar:
• Be a paid and registered participant for this training;
• View the entirety of the on-demand webinar (credits are not issued for partial viewing);
• Complete the evaluation survey; and
• Take the five-question quiz and earn a score of 70% or better.
RECEIVING PDH CREDITS
ACC reports attendance and PDH credits for eligible participants directly to RCEP.net within 30 days of your the conclusion of the on-demand webinar, survey, and passing the quiz. Participants will receive an automated email directly from RCEP/ACEC with notification of reporting of attendance/PDH credits by ACC, and are encouraged to check their spam/junk email in-box for this communication. Participants can log-in to their RCEP account and download/print a copy of their certificate of completion. If the participant does not have an existing account with RCEP, one is automatically created for them when ACC reports webinar attendance/PDH credits. The automated email sent to the participant from RCEP will include details on how to log-in to their new account, along with a temporary account password. PLEASE NOTE: ACC does not have access to the RCEP account of any participant, nor information on account passwords. Participants will need to contact RCEP directly at (202) 347-7474 for assistance, or can visit RCEP.net, enter their work email address in the log-in, and click "Forgot Password."
If you should have any questions pertaining to PDH credits for this on-demand webinar, please contact us at email@example.com.