ACC Online Learning
ACC Complimentary On-Demand Lunch & Learn Webinar - 8 Ways To Improve Traveler Experience Using Digital Signage
- ACC Member - Free!
- Military (excludes contractors; .mil email required) - Free!
- Airport/Airline Employee - Free!
- Local, State or Federal Government Agency - Free!
- Academic (.edu Email Required) - Free!
- Non-member - Free!
From traveler-facing digital screens like FIDS, GIDS, and wayfinding to behind-the-scenes operation details and monitoring systems, there’s no limit to how digital signage can help you manage every aspect of your airport. Whether traveling for business or leisure, most travelers want the experience to be stress-free, easy, accessible, and, most of all, enjoyable. Effective visual communications can go a long way to ensure that every traveler has a positive experience in your airport.
At the end of this ACC Lunch & Learn webinar, participants will be able to:
• Locate areas within airport where digital signage could be effective.
• Identify potential data sources to integrate with digital signage.
• Recommend important considerations when planning digital signage project.
• Apply best practices to future projects.
• Chris Devlin, President, Omnivex Corporation
• Neil Bron Chatwood, Airport Solution Specialist, Omnivex Corporation
THANK YOU TO OUR LUNCH & LEARN WEBINAR SPONSOR
ACC extends a special thank you to Omnivex Corporation for generously sponsoring and presenting this complimentary Lunch & Learn webinar.
As a professional courtesy to Omnivex Corporation for preparing and offering this complimentary webinar, please notify email@example.com in the event you need to cancel your registration.