ACC Online Learning
ACC Complimentary Lunch & Learn On-Demand Webinar - Forward Thinking: What Factors Will Affect How an Airport Delivers Projects in the Future?
This complimentary ACC Lunch & Learn webinar provided by Connico Inc. provides an overview of the future of aviation from different leadership perspectives across the industry. For several years, the aviation industry has been growing and changing in unprecedented ways to gain efficiencies, increase the capability of the system, and deliver on the conveniences promised by new technology. The industry faced many challenges recently, some which we have seen before and some of which were entirely unique. The panelists in this webinar are on-the-ground experts from various airports who have seen how the changes apply in the real world. Learn about their vision of the next few years of aviation, and what it means for all of us!
At the end of this ACC Lunch & Learn webinar, participants will be able to:
• Summarize possibilities for the industry’s future, including strategies for navigating what’s next.
• Develop researching and partnering strategies that enable aviation team successes.
• Identify factors that lead to a change in the landscape of a major airport.
• Explain the needs of airports in todays age, and strategies that can be used to improve the aviation industry as a result.
• David Hunley, P.E., Vice President, Connico Inc. (Moderator)
• James Hay, Director of Development, Memphis International Airport
• Mark J. Day, P.E., AAE, Director of Development and Facilities, Blue Grass Airport
• Theresa Samosiuk, P.E., Deputy Director of Airfield Facilities, Planning, Design and Construction, Wayne County Airport Authority
THANK YOU TO THE LUNCH & LEARN WEBINAR SPONSOR
ACC extends a special thank you to Connico Inc. for generously sponsoring this complimentary Lunch & Learn webinar.