ACC Online Learning
ACC Best Practices Working From Home On-Demand Webinar
This ACC Young Professionals on-demand webinar provides an overview on how to effectively work from home, successfully communicate with others, and maintain relationships between clients and consultants.
At the end of this ACC on-demand webinar, participants will be able to:
• Understand how to set-up an effective and productive work station.
• Learn new tools and tricks for communicating effectively with your team.
• Maintain a quality work/life balance.
• Understand how working from home affects the consultant/client relationship.
• Abigail See, EIT, (Moderator), Civil Engineer – Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc.
• Sri Kumar, P.E., Project Engineer, Connico Inc.
• Jennie Santoro, AIA, NCARB, Associate Vice President, Aviation Architect, HNTB
• Tracy Thompson, Esq., Director, Jacob – LeighFisher
REGISTRATION IS “PER PERSON”
The complimentary registration for this webinar is “per person.”