ACC Online Learning
ACC Airport Improvement Program (AIP) 201 On-Demand Webinar
This ACC on-demand webinar introduces and provides airport development professionals with a high level background of the Airport Improvement Program (AIP), its primary purpose and its goals. The program will introduce basic terminology and provide an overview of the basic tools being used by professionals who become involved in the AIP process. The webinar will strengthen attendees' understanding of the federal definition of airport development and provide advanced knowledge surrounding the goals, objectives, and operation of the Airport Improvement Program; update participants with the latest changes, including an introduction of the NEW FAA Order 5090.5 which combines policies associated with the National Plan of Integrate Airport Systems and Airports Capital Improvement Program (CIP); introduce attendees to the updated project priority matrix and the resources used to justify projects; and the relevant policies and practices FAA uses to evaluate candidates. The program will conclude with a case study highlighting options for successfully implementing a multi-year project and CIP program.
At the end of this ACC on-demand webinar, participants will be able to:
• Recall and restate the key policies and practices for those who depend on capital funds for improving the airport system.
• Differentiate the importance of National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems (NPIAS) and its important relationship with FAA’s Airports Capital Improvement Program (ACIP).
• Describe the NEW priority matrix, annual schedule, strategic milestones, and tactical considerations in presenting a competitive CIP to state or federal partners, which is fully justified with projects that can compete favorably for supplemental or discretionary funding.
• Examine a relevant AIP case study with attention to certain key decision points and details.
• Edward N. Agnew, P.E., Senior Project Manager, LOCHNER
The registration fee is $89 and registration is per person.
EARNING PDH CREDITS
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
PARTICIPANT CRITERIA TO EARN PDH CREDITS
• Be a paid and registered participant for this training;
• View the recording in its entirety (credits are not issued for partial viewing);
• Complete the evaluation survey; and
• Pass the quiz with a score of 70% or better.
RECEIVING PDH CREDITS
SHARING OF YOUR ON-DEMAND WEBINAR LOG-IN CREDENTIALS OR PROVIDING VIEWING TO NON-REGISTRANTS
The registration fee for ACC on-demand webinars is “per person.” The sharing of your log-in credentials or viewing of the on-demand webinar by non-registered individuals is prohibited. Doing so will nullify the issuance of your PDH credits.