ACC Online Learning
ACC Airport Improvement Program (AIP) 201 On-Demand Webinar
This ACC structured on-demand webinar will introduce and provide airport development professionals with a high level background of the Airport Improvement Program (AIP), its primary purpose and its goals. The program will introduce basic terminology and provide an overview of the basic tools being used by professionals who become involved in the AIP process. The webinar will strengthen attendees' understanding of the federal definition of airport development and provide advanced knowledge surrounding the goals, objectives, and operation of the Airport Improvement Program; update participants with the latest changes, including an introduction of the NEW FAA Order 5090.5 which combines policies associated with the National Plan of Integrate Airport Systems and Airports Capital Improvement Program (CIP); introduce attendees to the updated project priority matrix and the resources used to justify projects; and the relevant policies and practices FAA uses to evaluate candidates. The program will conclude with a case study highlighting options for successfully implementing a multi-year project and CIP program.
At the end of this ACC on-demand webinar, participants will be able to:
• Recall and restate the key policies and practices for those who depend on capital funds for improving the airport system.
• Differentiate the importance of National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems (NPIAS) and its important relationship with FAA’s Airports Capital Improvement Program (ACIP).
• Describe the NEW priority matrix, annual schedule, strategic milestones, and tactical considerations in presenting a competitive CIP to state or federal partners, which is fully justified with projects that can compete favorably for supplemental or discretionary funding.
• Examine a relevant AIP case study with attention to certain key decision points and details.
• Edward N. Agnew, P.E., Senior Project Manager, LOCHNER
REGISTRATION PROVIDES UNLIMITED COMPANY EMPLOYEE REGISTRATIONS FOR SIX MONTHS
The registration fee for this on-demand webinar provides unlimited registration for your corporate employees for a period of six months. One individual should register, paying the appropriate fee, and ACC will follow-up with a discount code for use in registering other employees at no charge. To earn the PDH credit, each individual will register separately using the discount code, view the recorded webinar, complete the evaluation survey, and earn a score of 70% or better on the quiz. Each registrant must have an ACC Training Hub user account to register.
If you should have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to email@example.com
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
PARTICIPANT CRITERIA TO EARN PDH CREDIT
Participants are responsible for meeting all the following criteria to earn accreditation credit for this on-demand webinar:
• Be a paid and registered participant for this training;
• View the entirety of the 60-minute recorded webinar (credits are not offered for partial viewing);
• Take the 5-question multiple-choice and true/false quiz, earning a grade of 70% or better; and
• Complete/submit the ACC evaluation survey.
RECEIVING PDH CREDIT
ACC reports PDH credit for eligible participants directly to RCEP.net within 15 business days of the on-demand webinar. Participants will receive an automated email directly from RCEP/ACEC with notification of reporting of attendance/PDH credits by ACC, and are encouraged to check their spam/junk email in-box for this communication. Participants can log-in to their RCEP account and download/print a copy of their certificate of completion. If the participant does not have an existing account with RCEP, one is automatically created for them when ACC reports webinar attendance/PDH credits. The automated email sent to the participant from RCEP will include details on how to log-in to their new account, along with a temporary account password. PLEASE NOTE: ACC does not have access to the RCEP account of any participant, nor information on account passwords. Participants will need to contact RCEP directly at (202) 347-7474 for assistance, or can visit RCEP.net, enter their work email address in the log-in, and click "Forgot Password."
SHARING OF YOUR WEBINAR LOG-IN CREDENTIALS
The registration fee for ACC on-demand webinars is “per person.” The sharing of your log-in credentials to provide access to the webinar by non-registered individuals is prohibited. Doing so will nullify the issuance of your PDH credit for attending as ACC cannot meet the required accreditation criteria as a continuing education provider to verify your attendance – or your participation for the entire duration of the webinar – with multiple log-ins under your name.
If you should have any questions pertaining to credits/hours for this webinar, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.