ACC Online Learning
ACC Airport Environmental Sustainability: Best Practices and a Look at the Future On-Demand Webinar
Participants will explore environmentally sustainable efforts by best-performing major airports in the U.S. This 60-minute ACC Young Professionals on-demand webinar will analyze the implementation and results, and provide a brief overview of innovation moving forward. Presenters will highlight the responsibility of consultants as proponents of sustainable measures through planning, design, and construction.
At the end of this ACC on-demand webinar, participants will be able to:
• Understand framework of sustainability approach at major airports (strategy).
• Provide insight on what the current best practices are, and what their results have been (metrics and tracking).
• Have a general knowledge on innovation and the future of the sustainable approach in the airport industry.
• Kailey Eldredge, Planner, C&S Engineers, Inc.
• Lauren Seydewitz, Environmental Scientist, Gresham Smith
• Scott Morrissey, Senior Director, Sustainability, Denver International Airport
PDH, CM and LU credits/hours are not offered for this ACC on-demand webinar. However, after viewing the on-demand webinar, participants can download a certificate of completion.