ACC Online Learning
ACC Airfield Lighting Circuit Design On-Demand Webinar
This ACC on-demand webinar will explore the types of power equipment utilized in the electrical vaults, such as constant current regulators, and the circuit theory and design requirements for the airfield lighting circuits. Installation requirements of the electrical systems will be reviewed both in the electrical vault and on the airfield. In addition to the circuit design, best practices for the installation of these lighting systems will be addressed in a case study of “what works well and what doesn't." Participants will gain a better understanding of the types of electrical circuits and the various components utilized on the airfield to keep the lighting systems operational.
At the end of this ACC on-demand webinar, participants will be able to:
• Explain the difference between constant current and constant voltage power systems.
• Identify the current levels of 1 step, 3 step and 5 step CCRs.
• Describe the electrical components in an electrical vault.
• Perform electrical load calculations for series lighting circuits.
• John J. Wujek, P.E., ACE, Associate Vice President, Electrical Technical Leader, CHA Consulting, Inc.
• Brett Bieberdorf, Owner and COO, Rural Electric
The registration fee is $89 and registration is per person.
EARNING PDH CREDITS
To earn PDH credits for this on-demand webinar, you will need to view the recording in its entirety, complete the brief evaluation survey, and pass the quiz with a score of 70% or better. ACC reports attendance/PDH credits to eligible participants directly to RCEP.net within 30 days of receiving notification of your passing grade.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|