ACC Online Learning
This ACC on-demand webinar will explore the types of power equipment utilized in the electrical vaults, such as constant current regulators, and the circuit theory and design requirements for the airfield lighting circuits. Installation requirements of the electrical systems will be reviewed both in the electrical vault and on the airfield. In addition to the circuit design, best practices for the installation of these lighting systems will be addressed in a case study of “what works well and what doesn't." Participants will gain a better understanding of the types of electrical circuits and the various components utilized on the airfield to keep the lighting systems operational.
At the end of this ACC on-demand webinar, participants will be able to:
• Explain the difference between constant current and constant voltage power systems.
• Identify the current levels of 1 step, 3 step and 5 step CCRs.
• Describe the electrical components in an electrical vault.
• Perform electrical load calculations for series lighting circuits.
• John J. Wujek, P.E., ACE, Associate Vice President, Electrical Technical Leader, CHA Consulting, Inc.
• Brett Bieberdorf, Owner and COO, Rural Electric
REGISTRATION IS “PER PERSON”
The registration fee for ACC on-demand webinars is “per person.” The sharing of webinar log-in credentials to provide access to the webinar by non-registered/paid individuals is prohibited. Doing so will nullify the issuance of credits for participating.
Eligible participants will earn 1.0 PDH for this ACC on-demand webinar. Please refer to the "Accreditation Credits tab for more details on participant criteria to earn PDH credits and reporting of attendance by ACC.
PAYMENT OF REGISTRATION FEES
Registration fee payments must be received when registering for the on-demand webinar.