ACC Online Learning
ACC Airfield Lighting Circuit Design On-Demand Webinar
This ACC on-demand webinar will explore the types of power equipment utilized in the electrical vaults, such as constant current regulators, and the circuit theory and design requirements for the airfield lighting circuits. Installation requirements of the electrical systems will be reviewed both in the electrical vault and on the airfield. In addition to the circuit design, best practices for the installation of these lighting systems will be addressed in a case study of “what works well and what doesn't." Participants will gain a better understanding of the types of electrical circuits and the various components utilized on the airfield to keep the lighting systems operational.
At the end of this ACC on-demand webinar, participants will be able to:
• Explain the difference between constant current and constant voltage power systems.
• Identify the current levels of 1 step, 3 step and 5 step CCRs.
• Describe the electrical components in an electrical vault.
• Perform electrical load calculations for series lighting circuits.
• John J. Wujek, P.E., ACE, Associate Vice President, Electrical Technical Leader, CHA Consulting, Inc.
• Brett Bieberdorf, Owner and COO, Rural Electric
REGISTRATION PROVIDES UNLIMITED COMPANY EMPLOYEE REGISTRATIONS FOR SIX MONTHS
The registration fee for this on-demand webinar provides unlimited registration for your corporate employees for a period of six months. One individual should register, paying the appropriate fee, and ACC will follow-up with a discount code for use in registering other employees at no charge. To earn the PDH credit, each individual will register separately using the discount code, view the recorded webinar, complete the evaluation survey, and earn a score of 70% or better on the quiz. Each registrant must have an ACC Training Hub user account to register.
If you should have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|