ACC Online Learning
ACC AC 150/5370-10H Construction Lessons Learned On-Demand Webinar
This ACC on-demand webinar will provide an overview on applicable construction items that have come up to watch for during construction based on the verbiage and direction of FAA AC 150/5370-10H.
At the end of this ACC on-demand webinar, participants will be able to:
• Identify the need and application of a “control strip” as described in the paving sections.
• Explain items of concern when it comes to the updated advisory circular specifications.
• Compose engineering notes and apply them to the construction of a project.
• Recognize the concern of contractors when utilizing the specifications.
• David Hadel, P.E., Director of Aviation Services – Burns & McDonnell
• Jason Fuehne, P.E., Senior Project Manager - Burns & McDonnell
The registration fee is $89 and registration is per person.
EARNING PDH CREDITS
To earn PDH credits for this on-demand webinar, you will need to view the recording in its entirety, complete the brief evaluation survey, and pass the quiz with a score of 70% or better. ACC reports attendance/PDH credits to eligible participants directly to RCEP.net within 30 days of receiving notification of your passing grade.
PARTICIPANT CRITERIA TO EARN PDH CREDITS
Participants are responsible for meeting all the following criteria to earn PDH credits for this on-demand webinar:
• Be a paid and registered participant for this training;
• View the recording in its entirety (credits are not issued for partial viewing);
• Complete the evaluation survey; and
• Pass the quiz with a score of 70% or better.
RECEIVING PDH CREDITS
ACC reports attendance and PDH credits for eligible participants directly to RCEP.net within 30 days of the passing of your quiz. Participants will receive an automated email directly from RCEP/ACEC with notification of reporting of attendance/PDH credits by ACC, and are encouraged to check their spam/junk email in-box for this communication. Participants can log-in to their RCEP account and download/print a copy of their certificate of completion. If the participant does not have an existing account with RCEP, one is automatically created for them when ACC reports attendance/PDH credits. The automated email sent to the participant from RCEP will include details on how to log-in to their new account, along with a temporary account password. PLEASE NOTE: ACC does not have access to the RCEP account of any participant, nor information on account passwords. Participants will need to contact RCEP directly at (202) 347-7474 for assistance, or can visit RCEP.net, enter their work email address in the log-in, and click "Forgot Password."
SHARING OF YOUR ON-DEMAND WEBINAR LOG-IN CREDENTIALS
The registration fee for ACC on-demand webinars is “per person.” The sharing of your log-in credentials to provide access to non-registered individuals is prohibited. Doing so will nullify the issuance of your PDH credits.
If you should have any questions pertaining to credits/hours for this webinar, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|